No announcement yet.

DISAPPOINTED in GTA 5. San Andreas still #1 In My Book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISAPPOINTED in GTA 5. San Andreas still #1 In My Book

This game could have been sooooo much better.

-No places to eat and regain health quickly. No cluckin bell or burger shot

-No Army presence when you get full stars.

-You cant train chop without downloading some app for your real life phone

-You cant play the other sports games for the other players (tennis/golf)

-You cant race with other players except franklin

-Not enough places and buildings to enter

-Not enough main missions. Game ended too quickly.

Its a great game no doubt, but it could have been so much better. San Andreas in my eyes is still better more enjoyable to play. I do enjoy the stock market set up, the fact that there are finally animals (got mauled to death by a mountain lion and killed by a shark swimming) and the 3 player set up.

San Andreas was a classic, I love that game bro

Comment

also hate the fact that they have predetermined angles when you are banging a prostitute.

what's up with that?

Comment

Vice City 80's theme did it for me... San Andreas is def a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
          Vice City 80's theme did it for me... San Andreas is def a classic.
          This. Vice City is the GOAT imo.

The main game was the best and the theme was the most enjoyable.

San Andreas the beginning was fun then it just got annoying and the main game was a b*tch to beat

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
            This game could have been sooooo much better.

-No places to eat and regain health quickly. No cluckin bell or burger shot

-No Army presence when you get full stars.

-You cant train chop without downloading some app for your real life phone

-You cant play the other sports games for the other players (tennis/golf)

-You cant race with other players except franklin

-Not enough places and buildings to enter

-Not enough main missions. Game ended too quickly.

Its a great game no doubt, but it could have been so much better. San Andreas in my eyes is still better more enjoyable to play. I do enjoy the stock market set up, the fact that there are finally animals (got mauled to death by a mountain lion and killed by a shark swimming) and the 3 player set up.
            There are convenience stores and hot dog stands and vending machines that serve the same purpose as Cluckin Bell or Burger Shot.

I'm not sure what you mean by the sports point.

I thought there were plenty of main missions. I can guarantee that the number of missions they cut were the filler, "go here and pick this up/kill this guy" type filler missions that served no purpose to the story and were complained about.

Comment

My only complaint is the map didnt feel as big as SA. Its just los santos and blaine county. In SA you had las venturas san fierro bone county etc but its all good the game is still sweet

Comment

I bet they are going to release San Fierro as DLC eventually..

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                  My only complaint is the map didnt feel as big as SA. Its just los santos and blaine county. In SA you had las venturas san fierro bone county etc but its all good the game is still sweet
                  This is my only complaint about the game. Too much country not enough city imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                    haven't bought the game yet but i wouldn't mind that. interactivity goes a long way in a decent sized map. small details are usually sacrificed in huge maps.

Comment

Working...
                    X