Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most frustrating games you've ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega Man games for NES were a pain. So was Duck Tales. Fun as hell, but frustrating.

And the Ninja Turtles game. I never beat it. I would try now, but I'm older, fatter and just don't have the patience nowadays.

Comment

Metal Gear Rising Revengence; Final Boss.

He made me INCREDIBLY MAD. I actually cracked my controler fighting him. Seriously pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Metal Gear Rising Revengence; Final Boss.

He made me INCREDIBLY MAD. I actually cracked my controler fighting him. Seriously pissed me off.
        Lol wasnt that bad just have to get the timing right at first i tried blasting through him didnt work ofc but i got annoyed when i was getting one shotted by those big ass pieces of crap he throws at you and you have like 3 seconds to slice right did that about 100 times to get all the mechanics right

It's actually easy after that because slicing that thing right gives you health packets but painfully making it through every stage to start over again knowing what you have to do and finally put it all together is a fking pain i cursed at that fker and took 5 breaks before beating it and eating his heart mwahahahaa.

Comment

Working...
        X