Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy **** talk about overrating Wilder

Comment

Tyson Fury is a bum and a ko waiting to happen. I saw him take a right hand from some bum and he was hurt badly. If Wilder lands, it's all over. Fury is slow, and he has no defense. Wilder does need to step up his comp badly, but I'd pick him to ko Fury. The anti brown brigade is always crying when you don't think a Euro fighter is good, so keep on crying Earl.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Tyson Fury is a bum and a ko waiting to happen. I saw him take a right hand from some bum and he was hurt badly. If Wilder lands, it's all over. Fury is slow, and he has no defense. Wilder does need to step up his comp badly, but I'd pick him to ko Fury. The anti brown brigade is always crying when you don't think a Euro fighter is good, so keep on crying Earl.
        Why do wilder fans talk about furys chin when wilder has already demonstrated a worse chin?

Fury used to take a lot of flush shots and only went down once, now he's tightened up and gets hit a lot less, considering he used to block punches with his face I'd classify his chin as "ok"

Wilders opponents have been pure bums, but most of them have at least had him doing the stank leg, in Harold Sconiers case wilder was on the verge of being stopped, only fatty Sconiers gassing saved him

Comment

they are hardly even competing in the same sport. fury KO

Comment

Fury couldn't take that kind of power. Neither could Wlad, but he's a far better defensive fighter than Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
              Fury couldn't take that kind of power. Neither could Wlad, but he's a far better defensive fighter than Fury.
              What "sort of power"

Who has wilder laid out to suggest he has anything above decent power?

Everyone he fights has already been blasted out multiple times by average punchers, hand picked to keep the ko% going

And Frank Ducketts you can shut up, you openly admit you only support black fighters, you are a racist and wilder would be ashamed to have you as a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Why do wilder fans talk about furys chin when wilder has already demonstrated a worse chin?

Fury used to take a lot of flush shots and only went down once, now he's tightened up and gets hit a lot less, considering he used to block punches with his face I'd classify his chin as "ok"

Wilders opponents have been pure bums, but most of them have at least had him doing the stank leg, in Harold Sconiers case wilder was on the verge of being stopped, only fatty Sconiers gassing saved him
                Well said earl,just looked up wilders record on boxrec and to be honest half of the guys he's fought should have retired a long time ago it might just be the best padded record I've seen since Peter mcneely remember him lol.people also shouldn't forget that the so called bum that dropped tyson was a lot better level of fighter than wilder or David price has fought thus far.

Comment

Fury stops Wilder IMO

I personally haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise.

Gotta go with the faster, bigger, more technical and defensively sound fighter who has fought and beaten a hell of a lot better opposition.

Sorry I'm just not in the slightest bit impressed by Wilder or his ability to K.O non-durable journeymen. Apart from what appears to be a heavy right hand, I think the guy is **** to put it mildly.

Comment

Wilder is no walk over for Fury, and would present some dangers. However, Fury would have to be considered a considerable favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

I'm not a Wilder fan. I just know that Fury is a bum with a suspect chin too. Fury's comp is trash also. Both need to step their comp up.

Comment

Working...
                      X