Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alistair Overeem Destroys Brock Lesnar, Who Then Retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alistair Overeem Destroys Brock Lesnar, Who Then Retires

Brock Lesnar retired from mixed martial arts after Alistair Overeem stopped him with one vicious kick to the body in the first round of their heavyweight bout at UFC 141 on Friday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

He will be back. He is making too much money not to and he is to freakish an athlete to do anything but compete in something.

Comment

Brock got exposed, bye Brock, now hopefully we see a legit fighter in the top ten instead of a Zuffa hyped fighter like you.

Comment

I don't know if it was the amount of alcohol in my system, but I felt emotional when Brock announced his retirement.

The guy only has 2 real loses to top HW fighters. He has only fought 7 times in his career and almost all those fights were legit.

Seems like a lot of untapped potential and it would be unfortunate if this retirement is for real and he doesn't ever fight again. We'll never get to see what he was truly capable of had he truly dedicated himself to mma for a long period of time.

Comment

Hes going back to the WWE and will probably headline this years wrestlemania

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Hes going back to the WWE and will probably headline this years wrestlemania
            I bet undertaker and Vince called him.right away for a match with undertaker at wrestle mania..no doubt...and maybe he will beat undertaker..than he retires..lol..l

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
              I bet undertaker and Vince called him.right away for a match with undertaker at wrestle mania..no doubt...and maybe he will beat undertaker..than he retires..lol..l

Comment

People still don't see through the hype.

Brock is done.

He isn't a good fighter.

He will never be back.

Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  People still don't see through the hype.

Brock is done.

He isn't a good fighter.

He will never be back.

Good riddance.

I agree.

Ive been saying this for years now after seeing his lack of improvement and his very basic fighting skills.

Hopefully zombies will actually replace Brock's idiotic place in the top ten with a legit and deserving fighter.

That UFC141 circus freakshow was pathetic. Brock is a can who didnt deserve to fight a legit fighter like Overeem.

Comment

Working...
                  X