Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How likely can Pac-JMM 3 break 1Mil PPVs? If it doesnt will it force PBF-Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on fellas, nothing? I mean surely, Mayweather-Ortiz did 1.25 million buys as made OFFICIAL via an HBO press release, as with ALL major HBO PPV events.

Tell you what, I'll up the bounty to 100 million points. All you need to do is show me the official release. I mean, unless you believe Richard 'Mr. 4 million buys' Schaefer is inherently believable while Arum is the snake from Exodus and this makes one promoter's press release 'official' and the other a bold faced lie, then you'll show me the mutha****in bacon.

I'll wait.

Comment

lolz at TS implying that PAC-Mosley did not break 1M buys ... he he

anyway back to topic, PAC & Marquez still holds the record for most buys from LW and under @ 400K+ buys, at a time when both guys only have their loyal fans and boxing fans following them, now a days Pac alone can sell at 750k buys as seen versus clottey, I am sure this will outsell that fight and probably hit ~1M...

I don't see how Arum can loose money from this fight as anything from 675k hits everyone earns money ...

Comment

How stupid do some people have to be to only quote half the sentence.

dan rafaels twitter does say official numbers were not released but you conveniently forget the next part of the sentence.

"Official numbers never released but it is about 1.25."

Dan rafael just said it, they are 1.25 [i.e above 1 million]

After 6 months, if they were lying, some rumors of a true estimate would have surfaced, but none have, because the facti is 1.25-1.3 million is true,.

Comment

Working...
        X