Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC,withdrawal of blood far outweighs the threat of cheating.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    It aint about Pacman dumbass.. Your logic sounds like an desperate attempt to prove a fighter is on PED because the millions he makes. Seriously dude...?

A fighter now makes millions so he can now buy his way to testing clean. Come on, the NSAC have caught PED users in the past and are still catching PED's users.. Now since they are not considering numerous blood testing it aint good enough..
    If it is NOT about Pacquiao then why are you filling every single one of your posts with "people trying to discredit the pacman" "there is no proof pacquiao is using peds" etc etc etc.

Discuss NSAC and its testing procedure thank you. Dumbass.

Comment

"If you're not sloppy and you know what you're doing, you won't get caught"- Flip Homansky.

SMH at James Toney taking a horse steroid.

Comment

I aint specifically talking about Pacquiao but its sounds like some type of desperation act assuming that when boxers make millions they can come up with way to beat the system. Seriously? So then we can discredit all the boxers who made millions in the past cause someway they paid their way to beat the system..

Going back to my question? Vargas and Toney both made millions but got caught using PED's under the normal drug test system.. Dont tell me they went to a wrong PED supplier now..

it's got nothing to do with the "supplier" yet after months your dumbass still hasn't caught on it has everything to do with the cycle in which it is administered....................

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
          So we risk having athletes cheat in order so that they dont run the small chance of getting a bruise?

This.. In a sport where it is not unheard of to spar 15 rounds straight.

Oh well.
          Seriously what good is 18days for a PED user. Doesnt the body need time to take in the PED drug and develop. Is 18days or 14 days enough time for a user to get all the advantages of a PED.. Wouldnt they have to take ALOT in order to get the full affect for fight night. And why would a fighter risk taking PED knowing he will be blood tested after..

Im not a PED user so I would not know how it works but from what I hear the body over time increases in size.. Time as in a few weeks..

Comment

Seriously what good is 18days for a PED user. Doesnt the body need time to take in the PED drug and develop. Is 18days or 14 days enough time for a user to get all the advantages of a PED.. Wouldnt they have to take ALOT in order to get the full affect for fight night. And why would a fighter risk taking PED knowing he will be blood tested after..

Im not a PED user so I would not know how it works but from what I hear the body over time increases in size.. Time as in a few weeks..
            Jesus ****ing christ. Go back to the pinoy school on Peds.

The body over time increases in size? What do you think these athletes are taking? Eating sponges?

This thread got tarded up by the usual *****/******* nonsense. Muhammad was right.

bye

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              it's got nothing to do with the "supplier" yet after months your dumbass still hasn't caught on it has everything to do with the cycle in which it is administered....................
              So now the cycle of a PED user is what makes them undetectable? So an 18day or 14 day cut off is no good.. After months you still havent given one fact that Pac is on PED's so whats your point?

Comment

Jesus ****ing christ. Go back to the pinoy school on Peds.

The body over time increases in size? What do you think these athletes are taking? Eating sponges?

This thread got tarded up by the usual *****/******* nonsense. Muhammad was right.

bye
                Why, should I.. Pinoys know more about PED's cause of Pacquiao now.. Thats mere stupid..

Answer the question I stated, why was Vargas and Toney caught under these systems.. Your simply stating that the NSAC isnt good enough but fighters have been caught.. Their have been fighters caught using the PED's with the NSAC system

Comment

Why, should I.. Pinoys know more about PED's cause of Pacquiao now.. Thats mere stupid..

Answer the question I stated, why was Vargas and Toney caught under these systems.. Your simply stating that the NSAC isnt good enough but fighters have been caught.. Their have been fighters caught using the PED's with the NSAC system
                  Read my post and you see me answering that very question.

Now stop tarding up this thread with *******/***** nonsense. Thank you.

Comment

Read my post and you see me answering that very question.

Now stop tarding up this thread with *******/***** nonsense. Thank you.
                    I never said *******/***** ****.. You clearly stated that since fighters are making millions they can now buy ways to beat the system.. Hence your example Shane and Pac...

Really now.. So now that a fighter is making millions they can buy or make up some type of PED that will not show up in test...

Back to the original issue. If a fighter were to get a number of blood samples withdrawn during an extensive 8 weeks of training while trying to make weight, dont you think this would have some type of affect on the fighter.. Seriously..

Comment

Toney was caught by the NYSAC and California.

Nevada is supposed to be the best when it comes to drug testing, but it doesn't mean it's that good anyway or can't improve. Neither does fighters getting caught mean that it can't improve a lot. Yeah some fighters get caught, do you really believe those are the ONLY guys who took PEDs? Shane Mosley admitted to "unknowingly" taking EPO and the Clear and he passed the drug tests. The fighters know when they get tested.

People who were with the NSAC for many years have openly talked about the flaws in the system. Flip Homansky straight up said you won't get caught if you aren't sloppy.

Even if they do improve it with this WADA/USADA/random blood and urine stuff, they'll probably will be some other chemists ahead of the curve, creating some undetectable PED.

Comment

Working...
                      X