Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did better against Ggg, Canelo or Daniel Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo. He couldn't land anything big on Canelo, he couldn't even put anything behind the jab like he did with Jacobs.

Comment

Jacobs did better because of his physical advantages but Canelo landed more significant blows. But Canelo fought the better GGG if that makes sense.

Comment

Canelo by a country mile. Jacobs is the isngle most manufactured controversy I have ever seen in the boxing press.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Canelo. He couldn't land anything big on Canelo, he couldn't even put anything behind the jab like he did with Jacobs.
          the hardcore Jacobs fans dont like how Nelo stood his ground by compubox. Nelo had the better stats which even HBO purposedly had wrong...HBO couldve shown the better numbers for Alvarez.

with that being said, they hate the fact that it was a DRAW. Remember the polls? They all claimed GGG would been by knockout either the early second or late half. None of that happened, so they need to amplify different ponts to justfiy a win...and they bring up Byrd as if her card justified Nelo's true compubox..

wait a minute... I did!!

Comment

Jacobs. Anyone who thinks otherwise DKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
              Jacobs. Anyone who thinks otherwise DKSAB.
              I know clean hard shots is the #1 on the list for criteria of scoring and Canelo landed a hell of a lot more of them than Jacobs did.

Comment

I had them both beating GGG.

Jacobs 114-113

Canelo 115-113.

Jacobs boxed better, Canelo landed better punches. About the same, comes down to preference.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Canelo by a country mile. Jacobs is the isngle most manufactured controversy I have ever seen in the boxing press.
                  Jacobs had good moments/rounds but if you think about the fight as a whole, rather than knit picking every minute of every round, i am glad he didn't steal the win.
                  I mean, getting knocked down, rocked at another point and chased around the ring shouldn't be what it takes to win a fight. Controveray would be if he chased 3G around the ring, rocked him and knocked him down.

3G couldn't hurt Canelo (and visa versa) and given it was an even fight, we only have the chasing around the ring part to argue about.

Comment

Jacobs was more competitive.

Comment

Jacobs imo although i had GGG winning both by two rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X