Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron drops 45

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol like Lebron really knows anything about politics to Hate on trump.
    He probably couldnt count to ten without using both hands. If this dude wasnt a basketball player, he would be taking my order at Popeyes chicken or pulling out my size eleven at footlocker.

Lol @ him having an opinion on Trump gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      The truth is Trump is a **** president and racist piece of crap. Doesn't he have better things to do than whine about athletes and B-list celebrities? Could have sworn a category five hurricane just wrecked a US territory, Mexico got ****ed by a quake, North Korea is building Nukes. The ****ing world is chaos. Everything is falling to **** but orange dumb ass is more worried about whether Steph Curry likes him.

And while I have tremendous respect and admiration for Floyd as an athlete he's a dumb ass on anything other than boxing and sports.
      HAHAHAHA he's Racist... HAHAHA...... Sorry you're so oppressed on your computer with Wifi bro. Go get a ****ing job.

Comment

This is another example of how ignorant, childish, and just plain stupid the sjw bytches are..

"I wanna make change" "end of oppression"

But I have a chance to meet face to face with the president to give him an earful on my opinions and may actually persuade him to my side..

But these are ignorant bytches are too stupid to realize the major opportunity they have.

"I just wanna be heard" yet they ignorantly brush off a meeting face2face meeting with president

This is why no normal person can take these idiots serious

But they probably know that trump or anyone with half a brain would own these idiots in a discussion

"End of oppression" "cops murdering blacks"--KD, lebron, curry, etc

"Stop being a bunch of criminal thugs and obey law enforcement commands". "Quit being so ignorant that you embrace criminals, hate cops, and then wonder why your neighborhoods are warzones, and your burying you children" -trump

Then the SJW will just say "racist" and ignore the facts...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          This is another example of how ignorant, childish, and just plain stupid the sjw bytches are..

"I wanna make change" "end of oppression"

But I have a chance to meet face to face with the president to give him an earful on my opinions and may actually persuade him to my side..

But these are ignorant bytches are too stupid to realize the major opportunity they have.

"I just wanna be heard" yet they ignorantly brush off a meeting face2face meeting with president

This is why no normal person can take these idiots serious

But they probably know that trump or anyone with half a brain would own these idiots in a discussion

"End of oppression" "cops murdering blacks"--KD, lebron, curry, etc

"Stop being a bunch of criminal thugs and obey law enforcement commands". "Quit being so ignorant that you embrace criminals, hate cops, and then wonder why your neighborhoods are warzones, and your burying you children" -trump

Can't be ANYMORE exact than this. How many people will call you racist because of it? Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Yea man. Trump is innocent. He's not doing anything or saying anything to cause these athletes to attack him. He's just minding his own business running the country.
            Yeah, like these ignorant athletes want "change" from this oppression but pass on a meeting with president.

So everything must be fine then, oppression over, no need to have a face2face with president.

Everybody can stop taking knees during anthem.. lebron, Durant and curry have ended oppression..
            Cops have stopped murdering criminal thugs.
            Black lives matters demands were met and all the drug dealers are released from prison.

Lmao at these 3rd rate citizens and their oppression

And they wonder why no one wants to live near them, no one wants them in their schools, and no one gives a shyt when cops shoot them

Great job steph and Durant... you could have confronted trump in person, like a man, and lobbied for universal body cams on all cops.. trump may actually have liked the idea, and pushed for it..

But instead curry and Durant waste the opportunity, like some ignorant bytches..

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              HAHAHAHA he's Racist... HAHAHA...... Sorry you're so oppressed on your computer with Wifi bro. Go get a ****ing job.
              Great comeback. I bet you're super popular with the ladies. :****you:

Comment

the professional rubber ball bouncer must be trying to sell shoes or something. that's cute.

Comment

Yeah, like these ignorant athletes want "change" from this oppression but pass on a meeting with president.

So everything must be fine then, oppression over, no need to have a face2face with president.

Everybody can stop taking knees during anthem.. lebron, Durant and curry have ended oppression..
                  Cops have stopped murdering criminal thugs.
                  Black lives matters demands were met and all the drug dealers are released from prison.

Lmao at these 3rd rate citizens and their oppression

And they wonder why no one wants to live near them, no one wants them in their schools, and no one gives a shyt when cops shoot them

Great job steph and Durant... you could have confronted trump in person, like a man, and lobbied for universal body cams on all cops.. trump may actually have liked the idea, and pushed for it..

But instead curry and Durant waste the opportunity, like some ignorant bytches..

Wait a second, please tell me you arent stupid enough to believe that they let players say whatever they want to the president. These guys are briefed on what they can and cant say to the president and on the podium. There is no "confrontation" session with the President. These events are meant to be a-political and are scripted that way.

Comment

You mean like when Craig Hodges confronted George Bush Sr after the Bulls won the Championship? Hodges ended up being blackballed from the league in result

There is a bit of truth to this even if it's a tiny bit.

1. Yes, there is a self destruction culture in the AA community. Why aren't you an advocate for the AA leaders that preach self sufficiency? Do you call the advocates of African American self sufficiency " militant racists"? Are you one of those guys.

2. How do you feel about the white owned music industry that peddles genocide to a beat to youth that are in environments that don't have proper parental supervision nor do the have proper dietary nutritional plans to support proper brain development for adolescents which perpetuates the cycle you see today.

3. The many black men and women killed on camera by police were not thugs breaking the law. It is a logical fallacy to tie in the black criminals that do break laws and justify the killings of black men not breaking laws.

Other than that Adam Ali, I think I can agree that there is a culture in the African American community, NOT African community, that is genocidal, poisoness and self destructive. But in order to rectify the problem, the AA community can not do it by themselves and need help from the music/entertainment industry and TV networks to start implementing and embracing the doctrine being pushed by good African American leaders instead of interviewing guys like Lil Wayne for solutions
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-24-2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                      Great comeback. I bet you're super popular with the ladies. :****you:
                      Do what Floyd says. Stop being a pu$$y and start figuring out ways to make money.

Comment

Working...
                      X