No announcement yet.

Lebron drops 45

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    My sentence is based on the history of white people always disapproving of the way black people voice our displeasure. If we riot y'all gonna complain. If we March y'all gonna complain. If we kneel & lead a silent protest y'all gonna complain. There is literally no way of protesting that y'all will approve of. Sixty-one percent of white people disapproved of the non-violent freedom rides, marches, and sit ins.

Fifty-seven percent said the non-violent freedom rides & sit-ins hurt our chances of integration

No matter what type of way we use to voice our displeasure of a situation that affects us, the majority of white people won't approve. They want us silent, period
    Theres my ******ed little buddy. I see you bailed out on that dumb **** you were posting about secret wiretaps.
    Last edited by ΣNΣMY; 09-23-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
      Theres my ******ed little buddy. I see you bailed out on that dumb **** you were posting about secret wiretaps.
      Nothing to say about the facts. Just lame insults.

Comment

Nothing to say about the facts. Just lame insults.
        There were facts. You just ran away like a ***** when you knew you ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          There is so much trolling on this forum so it's hard to tell if someone is being honest.

Lebron is a pu$$y. He has the IQ of a high school kid. He's an uninformed, spoiled, entitled b*tch.
          Cry more. You mad LeBron told the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            Cry more. You mad LeBron told the truth?
            LOL.. the truth. What's the "truth"?

You mad because "TBE" told the "truth" about Trump?

Comment

My sentence is based on the history of white people always disapproving of the way black people voice our displeasure. If we riot y'all gonna complain. If we March y'all gonna complain. If we kneel & lead a silent protest y'all gonna complain. There is literally no way of protesting that y'all will approve of. Sixty-one percent of white people disapproved of the non-violent freedom rides, marches, and sit ins.

Fifty-seven percent said the non-violent freedom rides & sit-ins hurt our chances of integration

No matter what type of way we use to voice our displeasure of a situation that affects us, the majority of white people won't approve. They want us silent, period

Hahhaha this is so true. White people do complain a lot. They tell them to protest peacefully, they did and they still complain

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                LOL.. the truth. What's the "truth"?

You mad because "TBE" told the "truth" about Trump?
                The truth is Trump is a **** president and racist piece of crap. Doesn't he have better things to do than whine about athletes and B-list celebrities? Could have sworn a category five hurricane just wrecked a US territory, Mexico got ****ed by a quake, North Korea is building Nukes. The ****ing world is chaos. Everything is falling to **** but orange dumb ass is more worried about whether Steph Curry likes him.

And while I have tremendous respect and admiration for Floyd as an athlete he's a dumb ass on anything other than boxing and sports.

Comment

Big deal that Trump rescinded the invitation. At least he doesn't invite an organization that were cop killers to the white house like Obama did. That's even worse and shows no moral authority. All Trump ever did was say a few politically incorrect things, which isn't bad.

Comment

They think Trump should be able to say whatever he wants and nobody should respond.
                    Nothing good comes from Twitter. Athletes shouldn't tweet. And the president of the USA damn sure shouldnt.

Comment

So Curry got uninvited to the house he wasn't gonna go to, America, where a non issue becomes front page.

Comment

Working...
                      X