Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPIC:HOF Mexican Legends JCC/Barrera/Morales HAD CANELO Winning +Mayweather SR. Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    who cares what you think bruh. Sergio Martinez ducked Golovkin. It took a Mexican to step up to the plate. Only reason why you, the Argentinians like Maxi roll with GGG, is because you got vengeance when Rubio beat Baldomir so you rode with GGG for capitalizing on that. And also when Alvarez KO'd Baldomir....sure, there isnt a coincidence why Argentinians particulary ride for GGG...
    really? baldomir? like i thought baldomir had a chance vs canelo, your trolling sucks. and who cares if martinez ducked him? dude was almost 40 with 2 broken knees after chavez jr. what would've been the point in that fight? neither guy had nothing to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      A lo que se referia era a que GGG gano 3 rounds claros, Canelo tambien.

And pffff, Jorge Larena is the most stupid commentator of boxing on the planet.

He always is biased as hell.

At least Morales has credit to say what he want to say, he is a HOF.

Larena only a stupid old man with a big nose and pure ignorance about boxing.

do you even watch space? larena loves canelo we always joke that he is in love with him.

a lo que me refiero es que en vivo, durante la transmisión no dijo eso de los 3 rounds "claros", si no que solo gano 3 y el resto fue del canelo.

Comment

So the mexican who scored it against canelo is biased but the ones who didnt aren't...ok sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          do you even watch space? larena loves canelo we always joke that he is in love with him.

a lo que me refiero es que en vivo, durante la transmisión no dijo eso de los 3 rounds "claros", si no que solo gano 3 y el resto fue del canelo.
          I see Space only in cards that are not televised in the mexican tv.

IDK man, Larena is a joke.

Morales is not a periodist, the point is that he wanted to say that. Only a ****** would say that GGG only won 3 rounds, well, and Byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
            So the mexican who scored it against canelo is biased but the ones who didnt aren't...ok sure.
            And the mexicans fans that booed canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              really? baldomir? like i thought baldomir had a chance vs canelo, your trolling sucks. and who cares if martinez ducked him? dude was almost 40 with 2 broken knees after chavez jr. what would've been the point in that fight? neither guy had nothing to win.
              what are you talking about. The GGG narrative with the WBA back from 2010 with every Middleweight was ducking Golovkin, Martinez was 35.

don't bring up 2015 about broken knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                what are you talking about. The GGG narrative with the WBA back from 2010 with every Middleweight was ducking Golovkin, Martinez was 35.

don't bring up 2015 about broken knees.
                Thats real.

I remember Martinez saying that GGG was not famous to fight with him

Martinez ducked Pirog too.

Comment

Working...
                X