Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win, Golovkin or Canelo? (public poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    Whoever who thinks Lara lost vs Canelo but Canelo won vs GGG is a hypocrate!
    I thought Canelo edged out Lara and lost big time to GGG. Lara landed a few more punches than Canelo but Canelo landed harder punches and chased him all fight. GGG landed more punches than Canelo in ten of the twelve rounds and chased him all fight. Canelo stood his ground some of the time but he was retreating most of the time. That's what I saw and how I scored the two fights.

Comment

• Of course GGG clearly won which is why they won't give him a rematch for a long time. Oscar had to hate the way GGG's steady pressure and power had Canelo retreating. Canelo doesn't normally ever retreat. GGG changed that. There are enough serious GGG haters on here to account for the small amount of votes for Canelo as the winner. These are the same haters who claimed Jacobs beat him.

Comment

• None, they both were in on the scam.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
          None, they both were in on the scam.
          You serious?

Comment

• GGG won. I had it 116-112. Canelo didn't have the steam to fight three minutes of every round. He was throwing arm punches in the second half of the fight and backpedaling for most of the fight from round 4 onward. He didn't "allow" GGG to get him on the ropes, GGG used his jab to put him there. He fought a smart fight, not over-committing and getting caught leaving himself open for a counter. He walked through Canelo's punches and controlled the tempo, pace and was the aggressor. Should have been easy to score in his favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              GGG won. I had it 116-112. Canelo didn't have the steam to fight three minutes of every round. He was throwing arm punches in the second half of the fight and backpedaling for most of the fight from round 4 onward. He didn't "allow" GGG to get him on the ropes, GGG used his jab to put him there. He fought a smart fight, not over-committing and getting caught leaving himself open for a counter. He walked through Canelo's punches and controlled the tempo, pace and was the aggressor. Should have been easy to score in his favor.
              That's pretty much how I saw it too.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• close but clear decision for canelo IMO.

canelo washes him in the rematch, ggg couldn't hurt my boy.

gave canelo rounds 1,2,3,5,10,11,12

Comment

• lmao the public has spoken

canelo nuthuggers know they are minority

Comment

Working...
                      X