Porter-Thurmam peaked at 3.91 million viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Operative words being "I see."

Thurman-Garcia? You guys are a riot. Haymon ain't got money left for that. It's over. And if you disagree, Big Boy Blanco has a dildo he'd like to send you. He carries a lot of those.
    Who said he doesn't? You kept disputing that he lost any money despite every boxing journalist saying he had and the fund itself showing that it's down. You kept denying it because you're a pathetic fanboy. Don't crawl out of your hole now because of some good news.

Comment

Man this site has gone to **** with all this damn race baiting

Comment

Originally posted by Azteka View Post
        Hatred and jealousy for what? Sorry if the truth makes me sound like a hater. Try telling that to your newspaper... see how it feels that the truth makes you angry.

I hope they taser you next time you run out of your ma's house and join up with the Black Lives Matter crime spree.
        Crime spree?

You mean like that mess called messico you ran your scab as.s from??

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Who said he doesn't? You kept disputing that he lost any money despite every boxing journalist saying he had and the fund itself showing that it's down. You kept denying it because you're a pathetic fanboy. Don't crawl out of your hole now because of some good news.
          Uh huh. Any day now right, Blanco? Right?

Comment

I think I heard somewhere Blanco has a bad drug problem. Or used to or some ****. I just tease him--try not to go too hard on him lest he relapse and unleashes his arsenal of dildos.

Speaking of drugs, where is Sterling Archer? He told me some time ago that Haymon was trying to wash drug money with boxing and that the Feds were going after him. True story.

I figured El Blanco was on something.

Jeezus....

Comment

Uh huh. Any day now right, Blanco? Right?
              never said that but they've clearly lost money something you refuse to acknowledge due to your mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                never said that but they've clearly lost money something you refuse to acknowledge due to your mental illness.
                I know that's meant to be a biting counter. And I know you think it is because your brain is fried. Buck up, kiddo. New day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  You'll be one waiting disappointed a.ss bi.tch.

Suck on that while you wait
                  Too bad it isn't Black..that's how you secretly like it.

We don't need coked-up...cross-dressing... rapists like Oscar in the sport.
                  Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                  Fo shizzle my nizzle. Now stanky leg on out of my notifications and go watch the B.E.T. Awards for the 6th time, .

We got this mexican speaking ebonics

You better get back across that border and regain your identity
                  Oscar is screwing things up like a donkey screws their fans moms in those donkey shows south of the border.
                  Al is pimping Oscar out of a porta-potty

Even Arum is doing business with Al.

Oscar is on his own....in fishnets,with a big Black strap-on lodged up his a.ss...mexican style
                  Oscar's fanboys are fathered by the donkeys their moms screwed in those shows down south...they are filled with hatred and jealousy.
                  Originally posted by Azteka View Post
                  Hatred and jealousy for what? Sorry if the truth makes me sound like a hater. Try telling that to your newspaper... see how it feels that the truth makes you angry.

I hope they taser you next time you run out of your ma's house and join up with the Black Lives Matter crime spree.
                  Crime spree?

You mean like that mess called messico you ran your scab as.s from??

BostonGuy can we make this site respectable again please?? this is down right disgusting

Comment

That's a strong number,,, good for them.. PBC desperately needed a huge night and they got it... Good ratings and an even better fight.. This is how you build a casual audience

Comment

I know that's meant to be a biting counter. And I know you think it is because your brain is fried. Buck up, kiddo. New day tomorrow.
                      You can't even admit PBC has lost money and you think my brain is fried?

Comment

Working...
                      X