Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Ranks Floyd Mayweather As The Best Fighter Of The Last 25 Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha. Just attack the messenger. Childish posts. Your idol is a fraud and you know it. We haven't even talked about his vampire facial and iv use but never mind. You will just defend him no matter what with childish posts anyway. Go celebrate his fraudulent legacy. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
      Haha. Just attack the messenger. Childish posts. Your idol is a fraud and you know it. We haven't even talked about his vampire facial and iv use but never mind. You will just defend him no matter what with childish posts anyway. Go celebrate his fraudulent legacy. Lol.
      Youre no messenger lol , youre a sour grape kid with the same ol sour grape song and very little knowledge of boxing .

Dont you think its been done to death and people are just over the BS , why cry in threads where Floyd is given props to by the boxing media this is not his fans voting him the best of the era , its his peers the fighters the trainers and everybody else officially involved in boxing gives him credit and openly admits he is the very best of this generation , Manny fans are still crying a river lol .

Whiny little kids achieve nothing other than trolling forums , I see you as a child whos hero got beat nothing more .

Comment

• ESPN

Comment

Haha. Just attack the messenger. Childish posts. Your idol is a fraud and you know it. We haven't even talked about his vampire facial and iv use but never mind. You will just defend him no matter what with childish posts anyway. Go celebrate his fraudulent legacy. Lol.
          Shhhhhhh......

Comment

• Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
            I doubt it. You have to consider 154 is Floyd's 5th Division, where as it was Roy's first, he was breifly there. By the time Floyd got to Jr. Middle, his best years were behind him, contrary to popular belief. Roy on the other hand was just starting out and fresher, he's naturally the bigger guy.
            So a Green Roy beats a vetran Floyd. Says a lot.

Comment

I think Floyd is exceptionally talented. But how great is he really? Why couldn't he be like Whitaker who did not excessively hold? That's the simple question. If you are great why resort to those things that are illegal anyway? Why can't any of you answer that?

Simple. He does that because he has to or else he gets hurt and loses. Why else would he? Of course you guys don't want to face that fact. Just "resort" to childish name calling.
              Whitaker is better than Floyd, dlh said it as much and he fought both.
              PAC just beat Bradley for the 3rd time so is for sure greater than Floyd. Only one given him trouble for a long, long time is jmm his kryotonite. Floyd is a drug cheat, and pac had bad arm. PAC is 5 time lineal and 8 division champ

Floyd has to fight GGG to be in the conversation with the PACs, Duran's, srl, and srr of this world
              Last edited by hugh grant; 04-10-2016, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Whitaker is better than Floyd, dlh said it as much and he fought both.
                PAC just beat Bradley for the 3rd time so is for sure greater than Floyd. Only one given him trouble for a long, long time is jmm his kryotonite

Comment

Haha. On the contrary it is the Floyd fans who seem to feel so threatened when facts are presented to them. If Floyd's legacy is secure Floyd fans would not be so defensive. They know their idol is a hugger runner, punch-hold, duck-hold fighter like W. Klitschko. See, others do it too. He is just the "best" in resorting to these cheating ways.
                  If I come in this thread and start saying stupid **** like "Pac doesn't have skills, all he does is throw a lot of punches really fast," then started talking **** about him not fighting anyone (MAB was past it, Morales drained, JMM beat him, Oscar and Cotto drained), you would be defensive, too.

That's the kind of ******ed **** people like you say about Mayweather. I'm not even a fan of his and it drives me crazy how you actually think he's some running boring cheater. It drives me even crazier to see you compare him to Wladimir ****ing Klitschko.

Get your heads out of your asses and recognize a great fighter for how great he is. Same goes for the immature sect of Mayweather's fans who don't give Pac his due credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    If I come in this thread and start saying stupid **** like "Pac doesn't have skills, all he does is throw a lot of punches really fast," then started talking **** about him not fighting anyone (MAB was past it, Morales drained, JMM beat him, Oscar and Cotto drained), you would be defensive, too.

That's the kind of ******ed **** people like you say about Mayweather. I'm not even a fan of his and it drives me crazy how you actually think he's some running boring cheater. It drives me even crazier to see you compare him to Wladimir ****ing Klitschko.

Get your heads out of your asses and recognize a great fighter for how great he is. Same goes for the immature sect of Mayweather's fans who don't give Pac his due credit.
                    Well said !

Comment

• Actually it should be someone who gives epic battles that can be remembered through time. That ain't Floyd. His fights just ain't epic more like bore fests.

Espn hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X