No announcement yet.

Pac/Bradley uundercard: Beltran/Rocky, Khabib/Vargas, Vasquez/Felix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    just about the best were going to get, of course no rios/provo.... potential main event bob can't afford to put all his chips in one basket. he doesn't have many chips to begin with lol
    Top Rank is really thin with their roster. I think it's a terrible undercard, remember this is a PPV card and a bunch of casual fans will be watching this card. There is absolutely nobody that will recognize these undercard fighters, Arum again with his crappy PPV's.

Comment

It should be Uchiyama fighting Felix, not the guy Uchiyama beat. And why are Martinez and Beltran fighting? Vargas Allakhverdiev should be ok. This is better than the Rios undercard, but still pretty poor.

Comment

Decent undercard. I wish Uchiyama was on it though. Beltran-Martinez should be a bit of a war.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I like Vasquez... he's tricky with some movement too...but would've preferred Uchiyama

I'm sorry, have I missed something? Has this guy expressed some sort of interest in fighting in the States?

Comment

Khabib-Vargas is good, why can't they make more fights like that?

Khabib gonna explode in 2014. Book it

Comment

Originally posted by SlickRickman View Post
              I'm sorry, have I missed something? Has this guy expressed some sort of interest in fighting in the States?
              What opportunity other than now was ever presented that'd be better than fighting at home?

Comment

Working...
              X