Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone 5 benchmarks beat all Android handsets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And use your common sense if you make more money from something it becomes your priority! Hence the reason apps come to ios and the. Android years later! Games like FIFA 13 on iPhone not on android etc

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
      No dumbass read the posts android downloads Are 75% pirate check the stats people actually pay for ios apps I have played from multistory android users who admit that ios apps are superior you are I denial just because you are prepared to settle for an inferior product and set of apps does not mean you should delude yourself! Why would news sites and android owners say that ios has the clearly superior app set if it was not true? How do they Benifit? Wake up
      You're a moron that is living in 2008. Times have changed and android apps are just as good as the iphones if not better than. The iphone has had it's time and android is taking over.

Comment

Anyway I have just had a drink and smoke and am off to bed lets just leave it for now at the iPhone is made of more premium materials (glass and metal) is nicer looking (any review or comparison you care to find) faster (check the bench marks) has more apps ( check the numbers) has a better MP3 player ?ipod is still the top MP3 player range) this is embedded in ios but you prefer android because you can't afford an iPhone. I understand.

Comment

And use your common sense if you make more money from something it becomes your priority! Hence the reason apps come to ios and the. Android years later! Games like FIFA 13 on iPhone not on android etc
          Fifa 13? Anybody who cares about games wouldn't waste their time with them on a damn phone. Fifa 13 on a touchscreen is terrible.

Comment

And as for android having the better apps find me any article on the web that backs that up ill check tomorrow good look finding something that doesn't exist.

Comment

Anyway I have just had a drink and smoke and am off to bed lets just leave it for now at the iPhone is made of more premium materials (glass and metal) is nicer looking (any review or comparison you care to find) faster (check the bench marks) has more apps ( check the numbers) has a better MP3 player ?ipod is still the top MP3 player range) this is embedded in ios but you prefer android because you can't afford an iPhone. I understand.
              Your opening post says the S3 is faster. This thread is full of fail. You tried to make the iphone look superior but all you've done is highlight it's flaws.

Comment

Working...
              X