Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://youtu.be/riSEb-hdq8M

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

I understand people’s argument that Pacman won or Bradley won, however, to claim this fight was completely one sided is laughable. HBO bias commentary definitely influenced a majority of posters and so called boxing expert.
      To prove a point on just how biased HBO commentators {lack of a better term} are, this video or its link should be sent to HBO.

It getting sickening with that crew @HBO calling fights through biased glasses.

Comment

• A threads been posted already.

Comment

• A clear bias in the commentary there.

I still haven't watched the HBO coverage.

Pacquaio still won the fight though.

Comment

• I supose compustats is wrong as well then? But this is only 14 mins, a fight is 36mins.

There was more quality to pacs punches than Bradleys pawing.

Comment

• I kid you guys not, I was watching on the computer and i kept looking away saying to myself "am I losing my mind", even though I was giving an edge to Manny I kept thinking these commentators are on some craziness. they did the same thing to JMM. Marquez punches Manny in the face and commentators talk about how great Mannys foot work is...lol Tim punches Manny and commentators say "what a left from manny"..its crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I supose compustats is wrong as well then? But this is only 14 mins, a fight is 36mins.

There was more quality to pacs punches than Bradleys pawing.

Comment

• only pacfarts will defend this HBO bias

Comment

• We live in a world where the powers that be dictate and determine what reality is. The US government definitely does it, and the sports world has been doing it for a while now too.I truly thought bradley won a tough close fight. If he had opened up more with combos, there would not have been a question.Manny in my mind did not win. At most, it could have been a draw if they didn't think Timothy did enough. With this performance from Manny and Floyd's last fight,I think their fight will be a classic. Both guys have slowed down and are slightly out of their prime. That means there should be more heavy exchanges and fireworks in the ring.

I think Bradley can definitely peak at those guys skill level. He'll never be a draw or make the money like them but he has great talent and ability. He's in a position now where he can become the ultimate villian. He can make lots of money playing that role although he is truly just the opposite. Imagine if he was flamboyant in the ring. Imagine him throwing the bolo punch or sticking his head out daring Manny to hit him. Imagine him showboating everytime he made Manny miss. What if he threw both hands up going back to the corner after every close round as if he had won it. People would perceive this fight much different.Tim has all the skills, but because he lacks a big punch and because he doesn't put on "a show" in the ring, he doesn't get the credit he deserves.I wish him the best because he is a hell of a fighter and a hell of a champion.Its too bad and a damn shame not enough people acknowledge that.
                    Last edited by jvsnypes; 06-19-2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Holy**** I thought I was just trolling but Bradley really won rofll
                      No, you were right the first time .... you were just trolling! lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X