Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my WR's just committed to MICHIGAN today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats man....

Comment

Tight work coach. Too bad he couldnt get into an sec school!

Haha. We both are having boys in june right?

Comment

Congrats, man.

I'm sure Check will want to know everything about him soon.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Congrats man....
          Thanks Reed.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Thanks Walt...yes, we are having another boy and he will be here in March, actually. You guys pick out a name, yet?

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          Congrats, man.

Yessir, I need to get in touch with him..he probably already knows about him. The Michigan fans went crazy leading up to his commitment and they were extra excited once he official chose Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Pfft we have the number 1 recruiting class in the nation. If you can play ball at Michigan, you can play anywhere.

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            Congrats, man.

Absolutely!

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

Yessir, I need to get in touch with him..he probably already knows about him. The Michigan fans went crazy leading up to his commitment and they were extra excited once he official chose Michigan.
            Congrats to you and your man, welcome to the fold. I took a quick look at him, a 3 star kid, not bad and a great choice. Not only will he have a shot at a world class education but he will be playing for the best university in the land. Michigan isn't that deep at WR so if he has the talent he will get every chance to showcase it. Look forward to seeing him progress in his career.

Reminds me a little bit of Braylon Edwards who was a 3 star recruit and he turned out to be a beast for Michigan. Maybe we have another star in the making. I like the height and speed, maybe need to hit the weight room a bit though. Excited nonetheless whenever someone makes the right choice. Also liked that he had a scholarship to Northwestern too. Shows he has a good head on his shoulders.

Comment

Working...
            X