No announcement yet.

FAO: Walt Liquor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post
    at comicon yesterday. looked like she gained ALOT of weight. i met a few of the suicide girls too and they are not cracken in person
    She wasn't at the Miami comic con. I'm glad too cuz I would have had to leave my wife.

So she put on good weight or bad weight?

Most of the suicide girls ain't shi t as far as being pretty, their best days are long gone. I like radeo and about 4 others. That sash girl is sexy as hayle.

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
      You met her at a **** expo? Very kool. I like Walts new AVI better tho...who is she?
      I gotta search for that. It's on my office computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        She wasn't at the Miami comic con. I'm glad too cuz I would have had to leave my wife.

So she put on good weight or bad weight?

Most of the suicide girls ain't shi t as far as being pretty, their best days are long gone. I like radeo and about 4 others. That sash girl is sexy as hayle.
        she was at Seattle Comicon.

bad weight bro. shes looks far off from the professional pictures. i wouldnt talk to the biitch if i didnt recognize her as a SG. i was hittin on her for *****s and giggles, sung her a tune "so why cant i turn off the radio" (ne-yo).

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post
          she was at Seattle Comicon.

bad weight bro. shes looks far off from the professional pictures. i wouldnt talk to the biitch if i didnt recognize her as a SG. i was hittin on her for *****s and giggles, sung her a tune "so why cant i turn off the radio" (ne-yo).
          i dont care, i wanna see her star tats on her *******

Comment

Working...
          X