Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: If Canelo Fight's Not Meant To Happen For Me, Not Meant To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Nah, when I accuse someone of ducking or being scared, it's because they do things like, drop a belt to avoid their mandatory, offer short money or make fake excuses about needing to grow 5 pounds into a weight class. Not like this moron who accuses Saunders of ducking a fight that may be cancelled by his opponent. Of course you're also too much of a moron to understand the difference.
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you shoot off your fat mouth because you have a bucket of sand up your vaglna

rinse wash repeat... every single Canelo thread

I used to laugh at the spastics when they bashed Mayweather

same with Ward

only the very biggest fools bash fighters who are clearly special

you embarrass yourself dude, seriously

#clueless
    I embarrass myself? Guy, you're in your mid 50s and you're a lowlife ball guzzling groupie of a boxer in his 20s. You post nonstop gifs like a teenage girl and stalk all of my posts. On a site full of morons and idiots, you stand out as a complete f'king clown. Not sure why you haven't killed yourself yet.
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    then who would spank the crybabies ?
    the only thing you spank is your own meat while staring at the Canelo poster on your ceiling.

Both of you, to the Thunder Dome now. A 55/45 fight slightly in favor of aboutfkntime. Both, have experience.

Comment

Billy Joe Saunders have spoken various time ultimately.

The money hurt to Billy Joe Saunders. This sound more like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
        The money hurt to Billy Joe Saunders. This sound more like him.
        What are you trying to say

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          What are you trying to say

Maybe is my english. What I am trying to said is: practically sound, Billy Joe Saunders know or admit he is going to lost the best purse of his career against Canelo. I know Saunders can fight Canelo in the future with better term of money depending what he do or risk losing his belt and the Canelo fight with the money in the process.
          Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 03-29-2020, 03:42 AM. Reason: Corrections.

Comment

Maybe is my english. What I am trying to said is: practically sound, Billy Joe Saunders know or admit he is going to lost the best purse of his career against Canelo. I know Saunders can fight Canelo in the future with better term of money depending what he do or risk losing his belt and the Canelo fight with the money in the process.
            I hope he doesn’t get this fight and he doesn’t deserve this fight
            See all the threads where he apologizing , pretty sure his pr people told him to do it because he has opened his mouth way to many times
            Canelo , like we know , does not need him and his bullchit
            He really is a pos of a human
            Domestic violence , tells his son to punch his opponent in the balls , calling Canelo a cheater when he’s been busted for the same chit etc etc etc
            Fugh him

Comment

I really hope he doesn’t get this fight
              Don’t wanna see that douchebag make a penny
              Make him and his son go make crank calls
              Or punch someone in the nuts for money
              You see he’s apologizing , cause he just realized that he’s opened his mouth one to many times
              Chit hit the fan , Canelo doesn’t need him especially if he’s going to have that trilogy
              He's literally a pos of a human
              I don’t know much about BJS as a person. I haven’t even studied him that hard as a fighter. I know he runs his mouth but fighters can live and die by that these days. I don’t know anything about his son or prank calls, punch to the nuts, domestic violence etc. I know Canelo doesn’t “NEED” anybody that’s for sure. Gorgeous George told Ali that if u play the bad guy people will pay good money to see u get punched in the nose. I’ve seen 24rnds of Canelo v GGG and yeah they were close but it set boxing back more than forward. Canelo is the Pope and I respect that he does what he wants, that’s the precedent. I mean the odds have him much closer to GGG than vs BJS. But the only thing GGG has gotten better at is blocking punches with his face. But it’s where the moneys at. I really have a hard time thinking of an that is ideal.

Comment

I hope he doesn’t get this fight and he doesn’t deserve this fight
                See all the threads where he apologizing , pretty sure his pr people told him to do it because he has opened his mouth way to many times
                Canelo , like we know , does not need him and his bullchit
                He really is a pos of a human
                Domestic violence , tells his son to punch his opponent in the balls , calling Canelo a cheater when he’s been busted for the same chit etc etc etc
                Fugh him

I agree and well said. I am asking myself, what is happening to Saunders? He need professional help or something like that? His conducts don't sound normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  I don’t know much about BJS as a person. I haven’t even studied him that hard as a fighter. I know he runs his mouth but fighters can live and die by that these days. I don’t know anything about his son or prank calls, punch to the nuts, domestic violence etc. I know Canelo doesn’t “NEED” anybody that’s for sure. Gorgeous George told Ali that if u play the bad guy people will pay good money to see u get punched in the nose. I’ve seen 24rnds of Canelo v GGG and yeah they were close but it set boxing back more than forward. Canelo is the Pope and I respect that he does what he wants, that’s the precedent. I mean the odds have him much closer to GGG than vs BJS. But the only thing GGG has gotten better at is blocking punches with his face. But it’s where the moneys at. I really have a hard time thinking of an that is ideal.
                  Like I said , imo , Canelo beat GGG pretty convincingly in their second fight
                  GGG has declined again imo tremendously
                  So don’t want to see it but if that’s the only way to coghblock Blow Job Saunders then I’m all for it
                  Check him out and get back to me , I’d be curious what your opinion would be
                  We’ve been around a long time you and I , so I’ve read your posts many times and I always respected your thoughts and opinions
                  Just curious honestly lol

Comment

I agree and well said. I am asking myself, what is happening to Saunders? He need professional help or something like that? His conducts don't sound normal.

Maybe , just maybe he’s an azzhole
                    You know they exist , right

Comment

Like I said , imo , Canelo beat GGG pretty convincingly in their second fight
                      GGG has declined again imo tremendously
                      So don’t want to see it but if that’s the only way to coghblock Blow Job Saunders then I’m all for it
                      Check him out and get back to me , I’d be curious what your opinion would be
                      We’ve been around a long time you and I , so I’ve read your posts many times and I always respected your thoughts and opinions
                      Just curious honestly lol
                      Likewise. I just don’t know if I should be looking at his skill or his personality to want a reason for him not to fight Canelo. I’ve seen him fight since just before the Lemieux fight. I know he beat Spike O’Sullivan UD well back in the day according to boxrec. I know Lemieux destroyed Spike. BJS embarrassed Lemieux skill wise. Course GGG walked right through Lemieux’s punches which I think showed the levels to this game. From what I’ve seen I predicted Canelo would be around -600 or maybe more vs BJS. I figured Canelo would be conservatively -250 or more vs GGG in the trilogy. But that’s just predicting Vegas odds which is usually obvious. Not the same as owning up to an outcome. But if u have film u recommend to see on BJS ill watch it. Maybe he’s sitting around and will end up getting the winner at an even greater purse, cause that’s how boxing works sometimes / : I personally wanted Nelo v Beterbiev. I just thought it would have been a shocking match to make. And even as a cdn I think Nelo could have shut everyone up with an amazing performance, he’s that good.

Comment

Working...
                      X