• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        Think i just died and went to heaven found this thread check it out, got my wank material sorted for the next 3 months or so.

https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=119492
        Are you a member of that forum? That’s a dark place man.

Comment

Toward the end of the interview, with with Howard Stern Denise Richards started rolling with the revelations. On sex tapes: "I did do a video with one boyfriend but we erased it quickly...it was just not a very attractive video." Commenting (for the first time) on her fake breasts: "They're natural on the outside. I've never talked about it but I'll talk about it with you because I can't lie to you...young girls don't do it!" Denise went on to explain that she had to have the procedure done three times to get them just the way she wanted.

Jeff the Drunk called in to ask if Denise spat or swallowed and Denise was forthright:

"I do [swallow]...because I love him. I figured if I spit it out, it would be an insult to him."

Howard wondered if she was open to **** - and got a surprising answer: "I wouldn't shut it down. Yes...I actually like it."

Howard then asked if she could achieve orgasm during ****, and Denise confirmed it: "Um. [If you're] doing other things along with it."

Chick loves a*n*a*l God Bless her.

Last edited by TJ highway; 12-29-2019, 01:29 AM.

Comment

As hot as she was, her teeth always annoyed me

Comment

Originally posted by Willy 9Wanker View Post
              She would have aged better if she never met Charlie Sheen.
              i wear out females badly... my ex.. looks like kim with that puto.. whats his name.. 9 plus a half weeks ... mine was said.. you not good looking.. yet.. i am addicted to you.. my wife is fine and says.. why or how did i get tricked into marrying you...

i wanted monica.. fine italian female marlena?

when i hit LA.. dudes hit the rock.. say you still alive old mo fo... still here.. meaner than ever... if you ever get out meet me in messico..

i am listening to an old song.. undone.. duran duran.. i am not a handsome or kind man..

i am still alive.. still ugly. and all kinds of posters will say paul is a fool... i am

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                Toward the end of the interview, with with Howard Stern Denise Richards started rolling with the revelations. On sex tapes: "I did do a video with one boyfriend but we erased it quickly...it was just not a very attractive video." Commenting (for the first time) on her fake breasts: "They're natural on the outside. I've never talked about it but I'll talk about it with you because I can't lie to you...young girls don't do it!" Denise went on to explain that she had to have the procedure done three times to get them just the way she wanted.

Jeff the Drunk called in to ask if Denise spat or swallowed and Denise was forthright:

"I do [swallow]...because I love him. I figured if I spit it out, it would be an insult to him."

Howard wondered if she was open to **** - and got a surprising answer: "I wouldn't shut it down. Yes...I actually like it."

Howard then asked if she could achieve orgasm during ****, and Denise confirmed it: "Um. [If you're] doing other things along with it."

when i was in texjas.. i met the yellow rose.. flawless.. beauty.. i like the coward feared her destrying me .. me destryoyyying myself...

my wife has that effect on me.. and i wish that on every man.. to find a wife who you love and dont need other wimmin. my wife says.. you are no rob lowe. you are know good looking charlie esteves..

so many of my buddies got got by bad wimmin.. my wife says.. maybe they were bad men.. ok .. ok she has a point... i do not know and do not ask... here is one of them

i asked her if i could post her photo. she said yes..

https://www.google.com/search?q=sume...IK1-lQMF9MDpM:

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                  Are you a member of that forum? That’s a dark place man.
                  Nah bro, just typed in prime Denise on Google and came across that forum. What's dark about it?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Damn that interview turned sexual. She likes to swallow and loves **** too!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Never seen that one. I need to do some research on this. :wank:

:

i cannot believe you willy.
                      idk what itll do now bc of our limitless jerk off sources nowadays.
                      back then this was on blurry ass cinemax and when it came out on vhs, pretending to be sick so i wont have to go to school, it was a one of the best wanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X