Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 11-25-2006, 09:46 PM #1
The CEO of the Scene

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
sisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 11,613.00
4k posts. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Default "Breath of Fresh Air Rap"

I hear all of this breath of fresh air talk (with Lupe Fiasco mostly) but then I go and listen to the new Clipse album and have to say that **** is a breath of fresh air also, the coke wordplay has been abused by dudes like Jeezy and Rick Ross but Clipse have always done it differently, Lord Willin their debut was awsome, and Hell Hath No Fury is much needed and much better. They use their wordplay about coke in a mysterious intriguing way, not about all of the coke they sell or have but making common english words unreal with word play and slick style. They go hand in hand toghther and are a sick duo. Check out the album if you dont believe, XXL rating for sure, Clipse did it finally. 80s Sounding Drum Patterns with 90s loops and keys, mixed with a 2k blend of lyrics and flow. Classic material.
sisforshaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:49 PM #2
Man On Fire

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,863.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisforshaq View Post
I hear all of this breath of fresh air talk (with Lupe Fiasco mostly) but then I go and listen to the new Clipse album and have to say that **** is a breath of fresh air also, the coke wordplay has been abused by dudes like Jeezy and Rick Ross but Clipse have always done it differently, Lord Willin their debut was awsome, and Hell Hath No Fury is much needed and much better. They use their wordplay about coke in a mysterious intriguing way, not about all of the coke they sell or have but making common english words unreal with word play and slick style. They go hand in hand toghther and are a sick duo. Check out the album if you dont believe, XXL rating for sure, Clipse did it finally. 80s Sounding Drum Patterns with 90s loops and keys, mixed with a 2k blend of lyrics and flow. Classic material.
Get me a link for that ****, *****.
Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:13 PM #3
-Antonio-

Quoted: 741 Post(s)
-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 36,775.75
Great poster/member! - jazluvr good poster - sugarsmosley 

At first listen I didnt like that much. The only song that stood out was the one with Slim Thug out now.
-Antonio- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:20 AM #4
The CEO of the Scene

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
sisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond reputesisforshaq has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,613.00
4k posts. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
At first listen I didnt like that much. The only song that stood out was the one with Slim Thug out now.
Your missing out the entire album is awsome.
sisforshaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:13 AM #5
lefhooktodabody

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,001.00
how the hell has nobody given you a gift? - TRUTH Cheers!!!!Laker's Victory!!!! - golpealhigado The Voice Of Reason.....on a site with some ignorant mafuckas. Lef speaks the Truth. Thank you. - TRUTH 

I'm feelin that keys open doors joint. I wish the album was longer it's only like 12 songs I think.
Kobe Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends