No announcement yet.

No wonder Arum is ready to make the Fury/Wilder fight so quickly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wonder Arum is ready to make the Fury/Wilder fight so quickly

He does great interviews. Great at promoting himself. But he can't sell. And if the fight goes like most Fury fights, that ain't gonna help him sell tickets either.

I guess Arum saw what Haymon was able to do with Fury & thought he could replicate it.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He does great interviews. Great at promoting himself. But he can't sell. And if the fight goes like most Fury fights, that ain't gonna help him sell tickets either.

I guess Arum saw what Haymon was able to do with Fury & thought he could replicate it.

Fury is painfull to watch without a good dance partner. Hell, I never even rewatched his fight with Wladimir.....

Comment

I don't think the Brits were willing to travel for Fury like they did for Joshua either. Maybe the Gypsies are their own kinda pygmy thing over there.....

Comment

Comment

Wow that’s bad. At least wilder Breazeale sold over 6k tickets.

With the walk up it sounds like Fury Schwarz will only do around 5k

Comment

Fury is like Wilder then. Both can't sell tickets.

Comment

Idk wtf they were thinking with this fight.

They've been advertising it here since the Canelo vs Jacobs fight non-stop too unlike any fight I've seen advertised in Vegas since I've been here which made no sense to me since this is a tourist community & its unlikely a mfer here in May for Canelo was coming back in June for Fury. They legit don't advertise Canelo fights here like they've advertised Fury vs whats his name.

They did a poor job of involving the locals too as I was trying to find events to attend & missed the one open workout they had cuz I seen nothing about it locally or online til it was happening in real time.

Bob laid a massive sh^t with this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I wish they were giving out free tickets.

I'mma have to buy some chips & act like I'm about to play a high roller table game over & over til someone gives me a f#cking ticket for free or some sh^t.

No f#cking way I'm paying $500 for good seats to this sh^tshow. And I love Fury, but this is a bs price for a bs fight.

Comment

Lmaoooo that is horrible no1 wants to see a soft punching crackhead

Comment

Was a dumb move...Fury not gonna sell unless he has the right opponent so the move he made was pointless and tbh killed the steam Fury had from the Wilder match. Shoulda been an immediate rematch or fought Joshua

Comment

Working...
                    X