Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-12-2019, 08:50 PM #1
westernchamp

Quoted: 3128 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 122,121.36
Default Shady Mayweather promotion and Al Haymon

for allowing manny to juice up in his fight against thurman! you would think floyd, a man who has been so vocal about cleaning up the sport would enforce VADA/USADA for a title fight! The Big Dunn dont you agree? this is a title fight and floyd and haymon is letting the fighters do whatever they want. shows about their character.....
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-12-2019, 10:15 PM #2
westernchamp

.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute

where's the peds expert at? im disgusted by the way floyd and haymon has go about this.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:32 PM #3
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20877 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,002,312.36
Total Points: 1,003,051.40
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Are they not PED testing or something?

Idk that Floyd can force two fighters to do OST for PEDs if they don't agree to it themselves. Ain't really got nothing to do with Floyd or Al. Its the fighters themselves who need to agree on it.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:36 PM #4
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Are they not PED testing or something?

Idk that Floyd can force two fighters to do OST for PEDs if they don't agree to it themselves. Ain't really got nothing to do with Floyd or Al. Its the fighters themselves who need to agree on it.
i thought ii heard a birdy said pac works for floyd now or something? aint this a PBC fight? aint haymon the big dogg in this? title fight with no PEDS testing? is this a look they wanna go with? i mean unless........
Old 06-12-2019, 10:38 PM #5
westernchamp

this was a very big concern for The Big Dunn
Old 06-12-2019, 11:49 PM #6
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20877 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,002,312.36
Total Points: 1,003,051.40
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
i thought ii heard a birdy said pac works for floyd now or something? aint this a PBC fight? aint haymon the big dogg in this? title fight with no PEDS testing? is this a look they wanna go with? i mean unless........
A promoter can't & just won't make make two fighters do ost ped testing doe. The fighters gotta agree to that.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:53 AM #7
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
A promoter can't & just won't make make two fighters do ost ped testing doe. The fighters gotta agree to that.
the promoter is the one paying them. and the point is, why would THEY not want to make the fighters go thru ost??!!! floyd?? haymon?? werent floyd and his fans so concern about a clean sport and now you're asking me the promoters cant make two fighters agree??? it shouldnt even be a question, random testing should have been part of the contract dont you think?
Old 06-13-2019, 10:39 AM #8
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18378 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 151,417.21
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

YAWN! Manny is fighting without VADA/USADA PED testing. Western and other diehard Manny fans have a history of posting that no VADA testing means you are using steroids. Now that I apply their theory to Manny, they are trying to change the narrative.

This just shows how pathetic he is in particular and Manny fans are in general. I asked if there was any VADA/USADA testing for this fight, same as I did the Matthysse fight. Instead of just being honest and posting, western and other Manny sycophants have tried to do some mental gymnastics where they avoid answering the question and place blame everywhere else but Manny.

Manny is the a side and he isn't demanding VADA/USADA testing. Just admit it and move on rather than trying to save Manny's integrity. You can't.

The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:45 AM #9
Contender

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
saopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 10,777.59

Al g-ayman & fraud g-ayfeather the perfect trio
saopaulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:47 AM #10
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18378 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 151,417.21
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by saopaulo View Post
Al g-ayman & fraud g-ayfeather the perfect trio
A trio is 3, not 2.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
haymon, mayweather, promotion, shady