Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to make cheap good T-Shirts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Best place to make cheap good T-Shirts?

So our partner who does all of our projects and events t-shirts went bankrupt.

She was dope she had a full on factory in her office and she made all of our clients shirts and event shirts quick, fast and cheap!

She basically did them for us for free considering how much work she was doing for us. We gave her a ton of business too with all of our clients, but word is she had a nervous breakdown and just quit the business all of a sudden? Doesnt even answer her phones anymore???

But we got 3 big projects that involves us making 250 shirts by August 1st!

We also got another project where we need just 3 tank tops with our company logo on it for 3 models doing a photo shoot for us in Bali. But F every where we turn they are charging like $300 or some BS!

My bosses dont want us paying that much for shirts.

We are talking like the shirts you see at a 5K run where they got the name of the 5K run up top and all the sponsors names below. These are the types of shirts we are talking about.

What is the best alternative for us at this point?

I also got a ton of props from my bosses for getting the last lady to team up with us because she turned out great and saved us a ton of money and time. She would take our orders have like 100 shirts done a few days later all ready to go. She even shipped them for us for free too. God she was awesome, sucks when good people lose their business!

I can ship em from India or Middle East if you want......cheap and high quality

Comment

Bangladesh.

Comment

Originally posted by modernboxing View Post
        I can ship em from India or Middle East if you want......cheap and high quality
        im serious isn't there like a VISTA PRINT type of website online now that does this for us????

Comment

Prepare to budget at least double what you paid the lady who broke down. You won’t get her kind of deal anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
            Prepare to budget at least double what you paid the lady who broke down. You won’t get her kind of deal anymore.
            yea thats what im finding bro. I even got quoted a test run of like 12 shirts and they wanted like $300 just for 12 shirts WTF???

One of our projects we got a photo shoot with 3 models in Bali and we are supposed to add our client websites and logo on all 3 models tank tops but this project alone they wanted like $300 as well. They were saying the price starts going down after like 30 or more tank tops WTF??? How does that make any sense? Sounds like a scam so we the consumer always buy over 30 right?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Sounds like a scam so we the consumer always buy over 30 right?
              If they produce a quality item using quality fabric and graphics, then it sounds about right. It's a standard business model to provide discounts at certain production levels. It hurts small businesses who can't buy high production runs but people gotta eat I guess. You just had a great deal and business relationship going. I'm surprised your old provider lasted as long as they did.

Comment

I’ll save you a tonne of money!

100 Sheets - 8.5" x 11" A4 Sublimation Transfer Paper for Light Polyester T-Shirt Transfer Sublimation Ink Inkjet Printing https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07PR3R9..._Y8QaDb619N23K

Comment

Working...
                X