Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-04-2019, 11:36 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2239 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 34,608.35
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
You’re justifying when Wilder elaborated why wanting a body on his resume was ok?

This reminds me of the Tyson threads where LDBC defended Tyson for the rape charge... all because Dershowitz fooled people as it’s his job to stir controversy. Chomsky owned his dumbass too
stop trying to take the attention off of what happened Saturday when aj was BEAT INTO QUITTING, the LDBC are just a boxing channel with an opinion, there are literally thousands of boxing channels with opinions why are you daily watching them and stalking their every word if you don't agree? you literally give us a daily update of what they say.
uppercut510 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-04-2019, 11:38 AM #12
Runways Only

Quoted: 3935 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 226,600.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
you all did it to yourselves with all that sht talking and disrespect.
Did what to whom self? Lol
I'm Widdit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:40 AM #13
Runways Only

I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts

Quote:
stop trying to take the attention off of what happened Saturday when aj was BEAT INTO QUITTING, the LDBC are just a boxing channel with an opinion, there are literally thousands of boxing channels with opinions why are you daily watching them and stalking their every word if you don't agree? you literally give us a daily update of what they say.
What attention? Lol

I’ve said countless times that Andy Ruiz is technically the best American Heavyweight in the world and has three straps.

Why do you always come into the LDBC threads, 78? You mad Youtube demonetized you?
Old 06-04-2019, 11:45 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
rudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 29,706.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
You’re justifying when Wilder elaborated why wanting a body on his resume was ok?

This reminds me of the Tyson threads where LDBC defended Tyson for the rape charge... all because Dershowitz fooled people as it’s his job to stir controversy. Chomsky owned his dumbass too
Mate you are deluded wilder is still undefeated Joshua is not as for Tyson. It was not rape, the girl took her tampon so he could lick her out, any girl does that nothing more to be said
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Tyson was a fool
rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:45 AM #15
Éirinn go Brách

Quoted: 4186 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,235.51
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Ironic that you love these people when it fits into your agenda. When they talk sense you hate them.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:49 AM #16
Contender

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
El_Mero is a splendid one to beholdEl_Mero is a splendid one to beholdEl_Mero is a splendid one to beholdEl_Mero is a splendid one to beholdEl_Mero is a splendid one to beholdEl_Mero is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 10,083.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
lol...desperate and sad....so desperate and sad.....hopefully you and AJ will be checked into the same mental health facility so you guys can sort things out...maybe some medication and a shrink might help
alot of negative talk and talk of mental illness....lets talk something positive

You just made this post^^^^^^^^^^
But yet youre talking "negative talk and talk of mental illness"
Contradict yourself much?!?!
El_Mero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:52 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5046 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,330,374.68
Total Points: 124,464,505.87
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
before the start of round 7 AJ asked his coach "why am I feeling like this?" and the guy totally ignored him. why wouldn't he ask him what he felt? what if it was a brain tumor? these people don't give a fk about AJ!
You are spot on! AJ needs to get himself a whole nother crew; Starting with his promoter and then his trainer. They are mismanaging his career. McCracken had to have at least a first hand account of the KO Joshua, sustained in sparring that went unreported.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:54 AM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Luccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,598.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Actually, this is a legitimate issue. If the reports are true, that Eddie Hearn knew about Joshua suffering a concussion just 8 days prior to the event and allowed him to get inside of the ring and fight anyway then this could get his promotional license provoked in the states or perhaps even in the U.K.
lol how?
this just boxing bro stop being so melodramatic 😂😂😂

damn drama queen...
Luccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:55 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5722 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 111,516.99
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
everyone who was around here hyping up aj are talking about everything but what happened Saturday night. you all did it to yourselves with all that sht talking and disrespect.
This is pure facts. They are so hurt.
THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:56 AM #20
Runways Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
Ironic that you love these people when it fits into your agenda. When they talk sense you hate them.
Why you in this thread? Ruiz is the best Heavyweight in the world not Tyson Fury.

Share This With Friends

Tags
body, call, full, investigation, ldbc, loved, matchroom...but, wanting, wilder