Old 06-04-2019, 03:27 PM #21
Up and Comer

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Seps210 will become famous soon enoughSeps210 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 8,820.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
He didnt cite a party. (Interestingly enough, you yourself did, however. Are you thus a "low IQ fool"?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
)

Maybe you should try doing more reading and less hurling of childish insults.

You get better dialogue when you conduct yourself like an adult than you do a petulant child.
Do you not know how to read ? He called me a liberal LOL . HES ALSO pOSTED aBOUT 1,000 right wing threads on the daily Einstein

Next time try reading before you come in swinging on nards

Last edited by Seps210; 06-04-2019 at 03:30 PM.
Seps210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:33 PM #22
The ugly American

Quoted: 9470 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,265.87
Total Points: 130,884.44
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seps210 View Post
Do you not know how to read ? He called me a liberal LOL .
Yes, I read just fine.

"Liberal" isnt a party. You accused him of lumping you in with a "party".

Quote:
Dont now double down on your childish behavior by mimicking me like a boy hero worshipping an adult he considers cool.

Just take the excellent advice given you, and spend more time reading and comprehending, and less time hurling childish insults.

Or is that too much to ask of you?

I gotta ask, have you ever once changed someone's mind solely by hurling online insults at them?

If so, can you kindly direct me to that? I've yet to ever see that tactic work.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:38 PM #23
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Do you not know how to read ? He called me a liberal LOL . HES ALSO pOSTED aBOUT 1,000 right wing threads on the daily Einstein

A unique insult there.

I've been called that twice now, by two different posters, just today.

Hmmm.......

Also, how do you define "right wing"?

Please, be precise and prepared to source if asked.

I've been here awhile, and I've never seen the guy espousing the tenets of true "right wing" political philosophy.....

Last edited by 1bad65; 06-04-2019 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:43 PM #24
Up and Comer

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Seps210 will become famous soon enoughSeps210 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 8,820.96

Quote:
Yes, I read just fine.

"Liberal" isnt a party. You accused him of lumping you in with a "party".

Dont now double down on your childish behavior by mimicking me like a boy hero worshipping an adult he considers cool.

Just take the excellent advice given you, and spend more time reading and comprehending, and less time hurling childish insults.

Or is that too much to ask of you?

I gotta ask, have you ever once changed someone's mind solely by hurling online insults at them?

If so, can you kindly direct me to that? I've yet to ever see that tactic work.
Are you Done Crying yet ?

What point are you even trying to make other than Crying about how mean im being ?

Doesnt Trump insult people too and isnt he our President (Not complaining just saying ) .

i HATE HOW DUMBED DOWN as a nation we have become that everyone thinks someone is either Team edward or team jacob . GTFO SHEEP
tHIS IS WHY our NATION IS now SO CANCEROUS . no one thinks for themselves anymore
Seps210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:49 PM #25
The ugly American

Quote:
Are you Done Crying yet ?
I'm not crying at all.

Why the would I be crying over Internet postings???

Are you on medication or something? Do you need to be?

Quote:
What point are you even trying to make other than Crying about how mean im being ?
I didn't say you were being mean. I said you are being childish.

Something you'd know if you did more reading and hurled less childish insults.

Quote:
i HATE HOW DUMBED DOWN as a nation we have become that everyone thinks someone is either Team edward or team jacob . GTFO SHEEP

tHIS IS WHY our NATION IS now SO CANCEROUS . no one thinks for themselves anymore
Well I gotta agree with you there.

However, the only one bringing up party/team loyalty is you. Neither he nor I mentioned it til you did.

Again, you're not keeping up at all, not even with your own posts. That's not good.

Can you now please answer the questions I asked of you in regard to your chosen tactics? Thx
Old 06-04-2019, 06:53 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Redsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,284.23

Quote:
Dump them At the Pro Life Rallys and see how much them people really care .

Triggered responses in 3,2,1
that's a good idea
Redsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:12 PM #27
Banned

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
ARSEBOLLOCKS is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,562.09

I slept rough in LA once
ARSEBOLLOCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:25 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Warrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,824.51
Total Points: 25,060.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
choose death if in constant pain with no end in sight or when death is imminent. In fact most would
farmers rule of thumb is, when the dog stops wagging its tail, its time
Warrior Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:13 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2140 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,008.68
Total Points: 89,532.37
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:

That dump truck doesn’t know how to read. Don’t engage he is literally an Uber Tard.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:17 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2140 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,008.68
Total Points: 89,532.37
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
A unique insult there.

I've been called that twice now, by two different posters, just today.

Hmmm.......

Also, how do you define "right wing"?

Please, be precise and prepared to source if asked.

I've been here awhile, and I've never seen the guy espousing the tenets of true "right wing" political philosophy.....
I called you a pseudo Einstein. Lol. But you can read doe. Haha get out pseudo means fake.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
homeless, issue, people