No announcement yet.

LDBC PBC shills still at it, “...Fall of Matchroom..”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC PBC shills still at it, “...Fall of Matchroom..”

Again, not boxing fans! “Matchroom” is still a brand, including “Matchroom USA.” These Texas guy’s breath Hearn in their dreams...

Lmao they are desperate

Guess what the biggest fight of hw boxing is this year

Joshua vs Ruiz 2

Just ignore these racists

Comment

Know what I love most about DAZN? I was able to rewind and watch the fight from round 3 on as many times as I wanted!

Know what sucks about DAZN? Even 12 hours after the fight it was still having buffering issues

Stay mad Frankie. Joshua lost.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Know what I love most about DAZN? I was able to rewind and watch the fight from round 3 on as many times as I wanted!

Know what sucks about DAZN? Even 12 hours after the fight it was still having buffering issues

Stay mad Frankie. Joshua lost.
        Why am I mad? I always talk about Haney, Andrade and before even Jacobs. Always talked about WBSS.

Why are you obsessed with Joshua? Just because the LDBC have been exposed as non boxing fans is the equivalent as posts on this forum.. easy work!

Who’s sitting in the throne, chair in my profile pic?

I’ve been praising Ruiz! He’s the best American Heavyweight champ in the USA! All rights exclusive to DAZN, and Ruiz AJ 2 in Nov!

Buy a new phone. iPhone 3GS doesn’t even support the app stop lying bruh.

We in dis thang mayne!

Ruiz da best Heavy mayne!

WAR DAZN!

Comment

Working...
        X