Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-02-2019, 04:35 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
Sheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,403.55
Total Points: 24,860.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
No. He's like AJ's inexperienced little brother.
Dubois actually knows how to impose his will on his opponents unlike AJ. If AJ got better conditioned and learned how to use his strength to impose his will on his opponents he would be very hard to beat.
Sheldon312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 04:39 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Sheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
It only takes one.

Fury and Ortiz are both very, very smart and skilled fighters and both are much bigger than Usyk. Wilder put them both on their backs multiple times.

I won't believe Usyk's chin is good enough until I see him take a punch from a big punching heavyweight.

If he stands up to the best shots that a guy like Ortiz or Povetkin or Whyte can throw, I'll believe in him.
There's something you're missing. Usyk has a much better work-rate than Ortiz and Povetkin. He can also fight at all ranges and has more of a killer-instinct compared to do two. The only reason Wilder has survived(even though he lost to Fury) as long as he has is that there are no Tua's, Mercers, Conney's, or Holyfield's in this Era. These idiots try to fight Wilder from a distance when they should make it up close and personal to punish him. I'll leave it at this, go back and watch prime Mercer's fights. You see how he was able to apply smart pressure and envoke his will on his opponenets? That's what you need to do to beat guys like Wilder and AJ. The only problem is we don't have that many guys in this era. If Wilder and Aj were back in the 90's they would've been exposed a lot earlier.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:10 PM #13
Contender

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
diplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,535.09
Total Points: 3,947.36

Usyk is the one for me. I can see him being as good as Holyfield. He's pretty much got everything already, just need to see if he can take a heavyweight punch.
diplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:13 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1697 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 42,607.94

Usyk is not even a heavyweight yet. let`s see his first fight in division first.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:14 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7623 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 111,814.17
Total Points: 171,477.49
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon312 View Post
Unless Wilder develops pretty good boxing skills or AJ works on his stamina and learn how to use his strength, I don't see either beating Usyk or Fury. Fury has exceptional, defense, and footwork, plus he is a really good switch hitter, can fight effectively in both stances. Usyk is the best southpaw at HW plus he does a very good job at judging distance, a great counterpuncher, excellent work weight, and he can box from long range, mid-range, and in the pocket. This is how I see it as of now. Wilder and AJ are both severely flawed and I think it's time to except that neither AJ or Wilder is as great as we thought they were going to be. The future imo will be Usyk, Fury, Dubois, and Effa Ajagba are the future of the HW division. It's sad because Wilder and AJ are so talented and both had the potential to be in the class of Louis, Ali, Foreman, Lewis, Holyfield, and prime Tyson.
You act like Ruiz doesn't even exist but he got in the ring and destroyed the guy generally thought of as the world's best heavyweight. All Fury and Wilder did was say they could beat AJ but hey turned down big money offers to fight him. Ruiz has fast hand and power and he is smart, game and tough. He might exploit weaknesses of Fury and Wilder too.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:25 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
You act like Ruiz doesn't even exist but he got in the ring and destroyed the guy generally thought of as the world's best heavyweight. All Fury and Wilder did was say they could beat AJ but hey turned down big money offers to fight him. Ruiz has fast hand and power and he is smart, game and tough. He might exploit weaknesses of Fury and Wilder too.
Agreed but I had him drawing with Parker and I do think he loses to Fury(not so sure about Wilder)
Old 06-02-2019, 05:55 PM #17
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21357 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,016,853.73
Total Points: 1,019,706.54
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Tend to agree Fury gots a 2nd reign as a HW champion coming up & I tend to think Usyk gots AT LEAST a run as a HW title holder in his future unless his chin is just trash & he can't hang at HW. I don't like Usyk's chances vs Fury doe so idk that Usyk can become the man at HW unless Fury gets washed away somehow...which isn't crazy to think could happen with how unstable he is.

I do think Wilder could sneak in the door as The Champion to if he gets by Fury now & who knows what Fury's heart is really saying when he gets hit by another one of those Wilder sledgehammer fists cuz Fury's whole move post that fight suggests to me that Wilder line about wanting to see how many marbles he has left or w/e kinda rings true to me. And I'm a cat who believes you only got so many fights in you in this game at the tip top & the damage you take or don't take can speed that up or slow it down.

The long time future who knows. There are a lot of interesting cats on the way up with 5-15ish fights right now that could be players & future champions, but far too little is known about them still to see if they are truly capable of reaching that level.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:02 PM #18
mental hospital toughness

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
Godsfly has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 16,295.24
To a good poster. - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

How the hell do u crown usyk when usyk hasn't even fought a whyte a ortiz so on.....usyk has fought no one at heavyweight . Nothing. I don't know where his chin is at his heart the amount of size disadvantages he will have to deal with. Also the heavyweight division has way way more talented fighters then cruiserweight it's not just size. So usyk you totally threw me off a guy that's proven absolutely nothing at heavyweight. Fury. Yes I could see that one.

Last edited by Godsfly; 06-02-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Godsfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:05 PM #19
Interim Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
kombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond reputekombayn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 7,062.23

I don't get how people put Fury as top dog, I honestly think Wilder crushes him in the rematch. He's going after Ortiz to test his skillset and it's a fight he can easily lose to Ortiz.

Fury is incredibly awkward in the ring, certainly threw Deontay off but he still caught him not once but twice, only two fights he hasn't had a KO. Let that sink in.
kombayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:06 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3310 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123.61
Total Points: 181,962.11
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I always said that I'd favour Usyk and Fury over Joshua. They just got too much skill and can outbox Joshua with their quick hands and feet. But man I didn't think Ruiz would already f#k Joshua up. Don't get me wrong I thought AJ would struggle but still get the victory in the end. I hoped Usyk would be the one to take his 0 next year. Maybe Usyk can fight Ruiz now? Or the winner of the rematch?
DuckAdonis is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
division., fury, usyk