Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-30-2019, 03:11 AM #21
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21216 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 921,093.56
Total Points: 1,003,327.11
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

[QUOTE=MulaKO;19782840]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Merchant would need to be about 50 years younger, 100lbs heavier & three times as strong to kick my ass with his punk ass
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
[/QUzOTE]

Iím laying my coin on Merchant
Sorry Eff

Lmfao
Good I'll use you as a witness in court when I catch a body. You can be all like "yea I thought for sure Merchant would win...idk what happened...musta just been a lucky shot by Eff Pandas" & the judge can be all like "I've heard enough...not guilty".
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-30-2019, 03:15 AM #22
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3512 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 33,390.02
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Agree. And she did it in a non-combative way & got her answer which is more than I can say for most of the boxing hack media.

Idk about this. I've been around people who speak different languages & they often seem like two different people when speaking their natural language vs a newer language. Idk how to really describe it, but I don't think its THAT weird that GGG seems like a different person almost when speaking English vs Russian. But I would be curious what people who speak multiple languages think about that or are just around people who transition from language to language.

Although if you are just talking about the Good Boy Mexican Style...well yea he's been working that angle to brand himself like many boxers do (BOMB ZQUAAAAAAAAAAD, Money Mayweather, Klitschko brothers ring entrances, etc.) so thats whatever if you ask me.

Impression I always got that GGG was always kinda self conscious and awkward speaking English - in fact in general that he's a dude that would rather not be in the public eye but doing his stuff in the gym. Basically he went along with doing the smiley Mexican style goodboy ish cos he was told he needed to, but never really liked it.

I guess now he feels that his star's on the wane and he's got his retirement package he can dispense with all that BS now... personally I never thought that ish (or any of the other fake BS boxers do to sell themselves) suited him anyways, but I guess he's gonna take the advice of the guys who're supposed to be promoting him.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:27 AM #23
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6367 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 261,881.99
Total Points: 303,506.59
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Are these girls all of filipino origin? Seems to be a lot of them around at the moment.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:33 AM #24
Ignore List Champion

Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Impression I always got that GGG was always kinda self conscious and awkward speaking English - in fact in general that he's a dude that would rather not be in the public eye but doing his stuff in the gym. Basically he went along with doing the smiley Mexican style goodboy ish cos he was told he needed to, but never really liked it.

I guess now he feels that his star's on the wane and he's got his retirement package he can dispense with all that BS now... personally I never thought that ish (or any of the other fake BS boxers do to sell themselves) suited him anyways, but I guess he's gonna take the advice of the guys who're supposed to be promoting him.
I think his awkwardness was part of the charm with it. But yea maybe he does hate it. I felt he's embraced it & pushed it hard at certain points in his career doe so its not been all hate thats for sure.

And I think it suited him great. I've often compared him to Tyson & Manny in that way. All 3 are bad mfers in the ring & not on no bs in there. And you'd think they should all talk like the baddest mfer you ever came across. So the fact they all got these un-bad ass type voices makes them more unique & almost give them a more relatable, friendly vibe that you just wouldn't have with them if they had more harsh of a speaking voice.

This is why I think Canelo DOESN'T speak English. Canelo is a serious guy out of the ring & wants to be taken seriously + he's luckier than most in that he's got that built in audience being Mexican so he doesn't gotta sell himself like so many others do + he's not bad ass in the ring in the same way as GGG. Canelo is more like Floyd these days in that he's crafty & cute in the ring so he's not got that harsh vibe that makes one less relatable anyway. Idk might be overthinking this, but it makes sense the way I see it & it obviously has made sense for the fighters themselves & what they want or don't want at various times.
Old 05-30-2019, 05:08 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1556 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,843.01
Total Points: 75,221.55
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

[QUOTE=Eff Pandas;19782867]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post

Good I'll use you as a witness in court when I catch a body. You can be all like "yea I thought for sure Merchant would win...idk what happened...musta just been a lucky shot by Eff Pandas" & the judge can be all like "I've heard enough...not guilty".
With all this body talk , maybe Hearn will pick up phone and offer you 100 million
Eff Pandas ; the new face of Dazn ( fugh Canelo )
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 09:48 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8313 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,966.21
Total Points: 149,172.81
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Respect to Conte. I've been waiting for someone to ask him that sh^t in general & about the Russian stuff specifically.

And randomly thats how you ask that sorta rough around the edges question.

You don't ask with an attitude & a smug smile on your face like Merchant & Grey do. I'd punch those mfers in the mouth if I was a boxer & they asked me some of their bs ass questions after I just got hit in the head for 36 minutes.
This is so true lol I remember when Merchant told Chavez to his face Oscar De La Hoya made you quit on your stool and Chavez almost phuked him up then wanted to fight the Spanish translator too for asking Merchant's question. Merchant almost got that dude killed LMAO
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:01 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 754 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 58,493.61

GGG secured the bag ($$$) with DAZN he doesnt have to pander to Mexicans no more.

Its Kazakhstan style from now on lol
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:12 PM #28
Ignore List Champion

[QUOTE=MulaKO;19782952]
Quote:

With all this body talk , maybe Hearn will pick up phone and offer you 100 million
Eff Pandas ; the new face of Dazn ( fugh Canelo )
I need 50/50 for the Canelo fight doe.
Old 05-30-2019, 01:33 PM #29
Contender

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
saopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 11,499.66

what an annoying lady she should have a dildo in your mouth not the mic
saopaulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:49 PM #30
Contender

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
saopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond reputesaopaulo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 11,499.66

[IMG]giphy[/IMG]
saopaulo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
a**hole, face, people, reporter, tells