Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-29-2019, 10:30 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2554 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 43,846.91
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

She’s not wrong for asking that!

Ever since Canelo showed him the real Mexican style in the rematch he’s been acting like a diva, has been grumpy, ungrateful, stopped trying to play to the Mexican fanbase, speaking in Kazakhstanian language with an interpreter, very cheap to a guy who’s been there since the beginning, and seems to be obsessed with Canelo!

I think that good boy act was just that an act and this is the real Gennady!

If he fights Canelo again and gets his aśśkicked in the 3rd fight I can see him just forgoing the DAZN contract an say fk ya’ll then retire!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-29-2019, 10:32 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2554 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 43,846.91
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Merchant would need to be about 50 years younger, 100lbs heavier & three times as strong to kick my ass with his punk ass
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Styles make fights, I think The BobFather would handle you!

Arum would hit you with the Top Rank hook to end it!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:40 PM #13
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 5588 Post(s)
Eddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 100,117.19
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

Quote:
Respect to Conte. I've been waiting for someone to ask him that sh^t in general & about the Russian stuff specifically.

And randomly thats how you ask that sorta rough around the edges question.

You don't ask with an attitude & a smug smile on your face like Merchant & Grey do. I'd punch those mfers in the mouth if I was a boxer & they asked me some of their bs ass questions after I just got hit in the head for 36 minutes.
Yeah Jim Grey has been obnoxious for a while now and to me that weak BS after the Wilder-Breazeale fight was his worst one yet.
Eddy Current is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:25 PM #14
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21214 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 921,093.56
Total Points: 1,003,266.28
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Styles make fights, I think The BobFather would handle you!

Arum would hit you with the Top Rank hook to end it!
We're talking about Larry Merchant you knucklehead lol.

But Arum would need to be about 70 years younger & he'd probably need to lose some weight so he can move around without looking like a turd with legs.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:32 PM #15
Ignore List Champion

Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Current View Post
Yeah Jim Grey has been obnoxious for a while now and to me that weak BS after the Wilder-Breazeale fight was his worst one yet.
That guy was born like that I think.

And go watch his Pete Rose interview from back in the day. Thats the one he's most notorious for. He even had to issue a public apology over that one. And thats Pete Rose ffs who's universally viewed as a big ass hole himself so in a Hagler vs SRL battle of f#ckheads he got a KO 1 in boxing terminology which is quite impressive.
Old 05-29-2019, 11:40 PM #16
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Shes not wrong for asking that!
Agree. And she did it in a non-combative way & got her answer which is more than I can say for most of the boxing hack media.

Quote:
I think that good boy act was just that an act and this is the real Gennady!
Idk about this. I've been around people who speak different languages & they often seem like two different people when speaking their natural language vs a newer language. Idk how to really describe it, but I don't think its THAT weird that GGG seems like a different person almost when speaking English vs Russian. But I would be curious what people who speak multiple languages think about that or are just around people who transition from language to language.

Although if you are just talking about the Good Boy Mexican Style...well yea he's been working that angle to brand himself like many boxers do (BOMB ZQUAAAAAAAAAAD, Money Mayweather, Klitschko brothers ring entrances, etc.) so thats whatever if you ask me.
Old 05-30-2019, 02:41 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2762 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 34,931.96
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Agree. And she did it in a non-combative way & got her answer which is more than I can say for most of the boxing hack media.

Idk about this. I've been around people who speak different languages & they often seem like two different people when speaking their natural language vs a newer language. Idk how to really describe it, but I don't think its THAT weird that GGG seems like a different person almost when speaking English vs Russian. But I would be curious what people who speak multiple languages think about that or are just around people who transition from language to language.

Although if you are just talking about the Good Boy Mexican Style...well yea he's been working that angle to brand himself like many boxers do (BOMB ZQUAAAAAAAAAAD, Money Mayweather, Klitschko brothers ring entrances, etc.) so thats whatever if you ask me.
What has done GGG except walking out of the ring after the Canelo 2 fight and firing Abel (like Joe Joyce, Gassiev...)?

I have seen boxers doing much worst.

In my book, it is not as bad as testing for Clen or whatever.

GGG has been hated a lot for a while, taking a loss sure give his haters a bigger window.
They all said that "disabel" was a bum, not that they split, GGG is mean towards Abel

The only thing to say is that the boxing fan base is completely moronic TBH.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 02:50 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1556 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,843.01
Total Points: 75,207.61
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

[QUOTE=Eff Pandas;19782267]Merchant would need to be about 50 years younger, 100lbs heavier & three times as strong to kick my ass with his punk ass
[/QUzOTE]

Im laying my coin on Merchant
Sorry Eff

Lmfao
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 02:53 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 65,404.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

He is a diva and very hypocrite guy
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:09 AM #20
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
What has done GGG except walking out of the ring after the Canelo 2 fight and firing Abel (like Joe Joyce, Gassiev...)?

I have seen boxers doing much worst.
Idk where you been but GGG seems like a whole other person. Up til the interviews I've seen this week he's been speaking exclusively Russian. He told everyone they've been spelling his name wrong for like 8 or so years I think. He was crying & acting all womanly in the media about how he's been treated & sh^t since the Canelo stuff started finally happening. He didn't take the D or L well which is just low level sportmanship type sh^t but it does define competitors like it or not.

Look I'm not dick measuring GGG against anyone except GGG with this sorta sh^t so bring up Canelo or whoever you want, but that has nothing to do with what I & most others in this thread are talking about.

And the bottom line is GGG has been very un-GGG-like since the whole Canelo fights started happening. I wouldn't necessarily even consider it him "being an ass hole" like it was framed by the interviewer, but the reality is some people have made that type of suggestion. But its clear he's altered how he carries himself as of late regardless of what you wanna define it as. If you don't notice that fair play to you, but I'd say you just aren't paying attention if you haven't noticed it.

Share This With Friends

Tags
a**hole, face, people, reporter, tells