Loma VS Mayweather who would win? How

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is not proven in that fu.ckih level

Stop with this kind of bull.****

The best win of Loma is fu.cking Gary Russell JR that is not better than Famoso Hernández

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      Thats why he's so hyped up, THEY have to have a non athletic racist crowd, its what they tried with ggg, to go against those that love "boxing" THOSE people are just EVIL people and CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED, HOPEFULLY THEY DIE OFF, kids first. oh its already happening (drugs/low birth rates) YES KARMA IS A MF, good riddance
      He probably isnt racist, his FANS are especially his fans and the pres fans are "racists" are fine people His lawyer knows him better than any of you, his lawyer knows him better thAN ANY of you
      You really need to get into therapy. Based on that post, you have real problems

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
        Floyd very easily. Loma is very good but 130-135 Floyd was pretty special.
        Huh? Loma's resume already trashes anything Floyd did south of 135. Gtfoh with that

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
          Floyd, pretty easily.

He's faster, has a higher ring iq, hits harder at that 130-135 weight class. Also he has a much longer reach.
          Plus, I can see Floyd hurting Loma but not vice versa.
          This is pretty accurate to be honest. It's not an insult to Loma, but the length and size difference are a major factor.

Loma was special and peaked at featherweight, a weight Floyd was always too big for even as a young pro, in fact even though Floyd won his first belt at 130 (sf), that weight was not sustainable for him he was killing himself. The only reason Loma actually moved up from 130 is to seek out challenges, his career is in fast forward because of when he's gone pro. As a lightweight he looks very beatable and small, his body hasnt naturally evolved into that higher weight, it's because of his immense talent that he's still a force.

I think Floyd would nullify Loma, similarly to how Loma himself did to Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            Thats why he's so hyped up, THEY have to have a non athletic racist crowd, its what they tried with ggg, to go against those that love "boxing" THOSE people are just EVIL people and CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED, HOPEFULLY THEY DIE OFF, kids first. oh its already happening (drugs/low birth rates) YES KARMA IS A MF, good riddance
            He probably isnt racist, his FANS are especially his fans and the pres fans are "racists" are fine people His lawyer knows him better than any of you, his lawyer knows him better thAN ANY of you
            hahahahaha life must be a joy to hang around you

Comment

People that act like a PBF w/ 100% healthy fists & knockoutpower wouldnt school Loma should watch another sport

Comment

I don't like judging Loma against past greats. It still seems too early to make those comparisons. Maybe when he has 20 fights under his belt? Maybe when he has retired? I don't know. At some point those kind of mythical match ups will be easier to discuss, with the benefit of hindsight and all that stuff.

Just based on how much respect I have for Floyd's abilities, I don't think anyone should be questioning that he would win at this stage. Floyd is the best I have seen since RJJ, and Loma is the best I have seen since Floyd.

Comment

Loma has struggled with lesser fighters because of their size. Even if you think they are equally skilled (i do not) Floyd has some massive advantages in size, strength and power at 130 and 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Huh? Loma's resume already trashes anything Floyd did south of 135. Gtfoh with that
                    Who did loma beat that is better than hernadez and corrales

Comment

floyd...easily

Comment

Working...
                      X