No announcement yet.

Caitlyn Jenner, 69, and rumored girlfriend, 23, step out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Caitlyn Jenner, 69, and rumored girlfriend, 23, step out

The exact nature of Caitlyn and Sophia's relationship isn't totally known. Many have referred to Sophia as Caitlyn's girlfriend. Sophia, though, said in the past that they have a platonic relationship.

"I wouldn't describe it as a romantic relationship," she said last fall while chatting with The Hidden Truth with Jim Breslo. "I would describe our relationship as we're partners — we're business partners."

"We have so much in common; we see the world so similarly and we both are such a good match for each because we challenge each other," she continued. "She challenges me in so many ways, has allowed me to grow in so many ways and I hope I challenge her to grow and I think because we share so many of the same passions and views, it's just a great match, a great partnership."

Khloe Kardashian, though, was recently asked on the "Divorce Sucks" podcast if she's met Caitlyn's "girlfriend."

"Yes, I believe that she is a transgendered woman as well," she said. "She's really, really sweet too. She's really sweet. She's younger, but like, she's not bothering anyone. She's super sweet."

According to People, Caitlyn was introducing Sophia as her "partner" in February at a birthday party for Kylie Jenner's daughter, Stormi.

"They are not romantic but are best friends and are generally inseparable," a separate source said at the time. "Also, they consider themselves business partners. Sophia helps manage Caitlyn's foundation and other business endeavors."

Sophie Turner and Jessica Chastain attend the "X-Men: Dark Phoenix" film premiere in London on May 22, 2019.

If both of them both have d1cks then their gay right, but if they consider themselves females then their lesbians ? Seems like they are confused.

Not bad...my man?

Comment

Please dont make threads about that creature

Comment

Living life got a pair of ti*s for himself and a younger chick too. Fk the haters

Comment

Pretty sure Sophie Turner's married and not a transsexual.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Pretty sure Sophie Turner's married and not a transsexual.
            Pretty sure or 100% Sure?

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
              Living life got a pair of ti*s for himself and a younger chick too. Fk the haters
              First warning for misgendering - next time will be a ban. It’s “her” not “him.”

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                First warning for misgendering - next time will be a ban. It’s “her” not “him.”

......are you serious? The more appropriate term should be "it"

Comment

I swear I hear more about Caitlyn Jenner on boxingscene than anywhere else.

I basically forget about 'its' existence until I come visit boxingscene.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Pretty sure or 100% Sure?
                    Sure enough that I'd be happy to show her what a cunning linguist I am.

Comment

Working...
                    X