Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Arum is sending Ramirez to DAZN (allegedly) but wont let Crawford go to PBC?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I'd have this the opposite, but all good. We'll see what happens going forward.
    Your boy needs to do more than 350k on SHO if he wants to be an A-side. Simply put, Lomachenko dictates terms in this potential matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF
      No, I comprehend it quite well.

You've lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in your forays into combat sports. I've made hundreds of thousands of dollars in my forays into combat sports. People like me make money off of people like you. The wannabes willing to lose money just to get to say that they're involved.
      lol whatever clown. I bet when you take your family (if you have one) to Disneyworld, you consider yourself to be "losing money". As for me, well I threw the biggest party in Tampa 6 or 7 times a year for over a decade, promoted my other business interests, and had a fantastic time. I was fortunate to have other income streams, which allowed me to do that. And the memories of those 12 years I wouldnt trade for $10 million.

I think your real problem is that I only spent a couple hundred grand of MY OWN MONEY. Had I lost $500 million of someone elses money, you would probably admire me.

And anyone that "paid" you more than $.50 cents probably deserves a refund.

Comment

Working...
      X