Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-16-2019, 08:42 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Nehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,164.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Why would they go where they'll be paid less and viewed by less people?
Paid less? Lmao. Iím with you on viewed by less, but I doubt boxers give a f**k about how many are watching if they get paid regardless.

Paid less though. So Wilder is getting paid more than $30M for Saturdayís fight?
Nehnenqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:49 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1815 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,620.59
Total Points: 66,961.67

Crawford is his blue chip fighter. Ramirez is a pressure fighter who cant punch.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:00 PM #13
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19264 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 175,036.29
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Bob knows Ramirez and Loma should beat hooker and Campbell so he has no issue making those fights. If they were somehow to lose he has other prominent fighters at those weights so he doesn’t lose control.

Crawford and Spence is a completely different ball of wax. Crawford is all he has at ww. If he loses to Spence Bob has no other ww at the weight to challenge Spence.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:00 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1631 Post(s)
factsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these partsfactsarenice is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 46,249.97
Rightfully... - MDPopescu 

Crawford doesn't want to fight light weights like Spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
A sides don't go over to the B side's network to get treated like the B side.

Crawfish is the one who needs to cross the street. He's also the one who's fighting no hopers, ALL the significant fights are on PBC.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
factsarenice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:46 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 24040 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,369.44
Total Points: 680,183.20
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehnenqui View Post
Paid less? Lmao. Iím with you on viewed by less, but I doubt boxers give a f**k about how many are watching if they get paid regardless.

Paid less though. So Wilder is getting paid more than $30M for Saturdayís fight?
Which fighter gets paid more. The one that sold 100k ppv or the one that sold 400k?
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:30 PM #16
Banned

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Nehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 13,164.77

Quote:
Which fighter gets paid more. The one that sold 100k ppv or the one that sold 400k?
Lol, wtf are you even talking about?

You implied PBC fighters get paid more on PBC than they would to fight on DAZN.

Is Wilder getting paid more than $30 million for Saturdayís fight? Yes or no?

Thatís what he wouldíve got for the same fight on DAZN.
Nehnenqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:42 PM #17
Mayor Ford's dealer...

Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
deanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,230,865.51
Total Points: 1,237,919.43
now the collection is complete - -pound4pound- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! thank you. have a happy holiday and Safe new year!! - PAC-BOY 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry christmas,thanks for all the kind words - MR. LARRYX happy new year man! - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Tis an honour to be on your friends list. - Terrel 
Respect Bro... Respect - EvilGenius For the bonus - mathed For the bonus - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed the champ knows - sugarsmosley 
thanks bud - -jose- crazy story bro - -jose- :kiss: - -jose- Thanks, have a cold one on me! - jazluvr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Kevin Jesus Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Makavelli Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Makavelli Autism - Makavelli World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Makavelli Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Makavelli 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:

If Spence is a 400K PPV seller why is his next fight not on PPV and the guy he beat going to have a second consecutive PPV fight?

Personally I highly doubt that fight did 400K in sales to begin with. Not Spence, Not Garcia, not Crawford, not Loma etc are PPV popular. The problem is they are all overpaid. They do the PPV fights in the hope to recoup money for now. Now if the proper fights were made to begin with like Spence vs Crawford and Loma vs Garcia, then the winners just might have become PPV stars and worth their paychecks.
deanrw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:54 PM #18
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21376 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,021,938.00
Total Points: 1,025,523.13
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
He kind of had to work some deals with DAZN to ensure Lomachenko fighting on ESPN. Hearn could have made situations with Crolla/Campbell messier if he wanted to. And while Ramirez is a good name for TR, he damn sure isn't Crawford.
This.

1)There seems to be more details in this situation. And a "trade" of sorts going on with Campbell to ESPN for the Loma fight & with Ramirez to DAZN for the Hooker fight more or less.

2)Lets not go completely insane even if there isn't cuz hell nah Ramirez is not Bud. Bud has much more value to TR & ESPN than Ramirez does.

Or basically I suspect if DAZN had PBC's 147 roster Bud wouldn't be going to DAZN. But maybe I'm wrong.

But all that sh^t said its a good sign TR isn't doing so much TR sh^t. I feel like TR is opening up a lil more than they've been known for with various moves.

I suspect Todd is maybe taking the reins more with TR moves & maybe thats whats going on, but thats just my theory.

Regardless doe I'm seeing a trend with TR opening up so thats only good for making Bud vs PBC guy fights wherever they might happen to land. I could give a f#ck where they fight, while understanding all that business bs with those decisions, so I hope this is ultimately a good sign towards that going down.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:58 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 24040 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,369.44
Total Points: 680,183.20
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanrw View Post
If Spence is a 400K PPV seller why is his next fight not on PPV and the guy he beat going to have a second consecutive PPV fight?

Personally I highly doubt that fight did 400K in sales to begin with. Not Spence, Not Garcia, not Crawford, not Loma etc are PPV popular. The problem is they are all overpaid. They do the PPV fights in the hope to recoup money for now. Now if the proper fights were made to begin with like Spence vs Crawford and Loma vs Garcia, then the winners just might have become PPV stars and worth their paychecks.
Why wasn't Oscar & Floyd's next fights on PPV after their first PPV?
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:02 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 58,522.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunch View Post
ssshhhhhhhh.................

common sense is frowned upon here........
Says the guy who thinks he's an expert because he lost hundreds of thousands of dollars trying (and failing) to be a promoter.

The guy who has been anti-PBC from day one.

The guy who swore up and down there was NO WAY a network would pay tens of millions for boxing. And ended up being 100% wrong.

When it comes to boxing, you're too clouded by Haymon pushing you out of the business to have any common sense.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(allegedly), arum, crawford, dazn, pbc?!?, ramirez, sending