Collapse
No announcement yet.

A 40 year old Pac has the desire to face the big boys unlike a prime Crawfish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford destroys a 40 year old Pac, Crawford has been the only man openly calling out Spence.

Comment

Spence is a bytch ass coward, Al Gaymon is sucking on Spence enormous breasts

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Not really
        It's exactly what happened, bro. He ducked Alvarado, ducked Crawford, got beat by Horn, then ducked that rematch when Horn called him out and Roach threatened to take the fight or retire. Facts

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          It just shows you the difference between the two. Pac wants to face the best, so what does he do? Leaves Top Prank and joins PBC, the Major league.

Crawfish is content with being mismatches until all the PBC boys fight each other. Wah wah wah no one wants to fight crawford! Shut that soft ass sht up, he needs to do what a 40 year old pac did

Crawford going stale with the dinosaurs and following in his older bro Timmeh's footsteps

Comment

I have no real beef with Crawford..

as long as everyone understands and knows that Crawford was totally cool sitting on the other side of the street and getting paid well to take fights no one cares about...because arum knows he has to overpay him to keep him and keep him happy....and that Crawford was totally ok with...

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              It's exactly what happened, bro. He ducked Alvarado, ducked Crawford, got beat by Horn, then ducked that rematch when Horn called him out and Roach threatened to take the fight or retire. Facts
              First off , he got fughin ripped off , cause your boy did not win that mma fight
              Secondly , Horn thought he was going to get something big and ignored him
              Once Horn got screwed over then he came around making it sound like Pac was avoiding him
              Anyway , what has Horn done lately , fugh all

Comment

Horn wanted seconds with Pac. Pac didnt want anymore. Dude was talking about the phillipines like that was viable knowing full well the Aussie government footed the bill for the first fight. He could have made another fat check over there but didnt want to get roughed up again.

Comment

First off , he got fughin ripped off , cause your boy did not win that mma fight
                  "At the end of the day", whose hand was raised? Thank you.

Secondly , Horn thought he was going to get something big and ignored him
                  He didn't ignore a damn thing. He cut an interview literally RIGHT after Manny screamed robbery and the international judges backed up the official decision and called Manny out.

Manny ducked it.

That's the FACT bro. You can check it yourself

Anyway , what has Horn done lately , fugh all
                  Being a Top 5 Middleweight in the World - something Manny has not done - comes to mind.

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Horn wanted seconds with Pac. Pac didnt want anymore. Dude was talking about the phillipines like that was viable knowing full well the Aussie government footed the bill for the first fight. He could have made another fat check over there but didnt want to get roughed up again.
                  Exactly. That would have been a MAJOR payday. And the thing is, I think Manny would have won the rematch, easily. Then you set up a rubber match, make ANOTHER big payday, knock Horn out.

Instead he ducked it, took a soft touch in a shot Lucas with NO drug testing, a soft touch with a tenative Broner, and now challenging a Keith Thurman who got beat pillar to post by Josesito Lopez, and completely ignored Errol Spence calling him out to his face.

See, when guys call Manny out, he runs. I don't get that.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    "At the end of the day", whose hand was raised? Thank you.

He didn't ignore a damn thing. He cut an interview literally RIGHT after Manny screamed robbery and the international judges backed up the official decision and called Manny out.

Manny ducked it.

That's the FACT bro. You can check it yourself

Being a Top 5 Middleweight in the World - something Manny has not done - comes to mind.

Exactly. That would have been a MAJOR payday. And the thing is, I think Manny would have won the rematch, easily. Then you set up a rubber match, make ANOTHER big payday, knock Horn out.

Instead he ducked it, took a soft touch in a shot Lucas with NO drug testing, a soft touch with a tenative Broner, and now challenging a Keith Thurman who got beat pillar to post by Josesito Lopez, and completely ignored Errol Spence calling him out to his face.

See, when guys call Manny out, he runs. I don't get that.
                    Haha haha
                    Now you funny too
                    I know your a huge Horn fan but c’mon
                    Are you a boxing fan , do you consider that fight a boxing match

Comment

meh i cant co sign this.. manny was perfectly fine with the 'ask my promoter' line for his entire career while with bob, not much they can do while signed

Comment

Working...
                      X