Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-09-2019, 11:06 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 58,068.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
If you are correct , then that would make a bunch of sense
Hey MulaKO,

Thank you for your response. Everything that happened is easily verifiable public information, so if you are skeptical or curious about any aspect, please let me know and I'll be happy to supply links to reputable sources backing up the timeline I presented.

Thanks.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2019, 11:16 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,765.39
Total Points: 50,244.05
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
Hey MulaKO,

Thank you for your response. Everything that happened is easily verifiable public information, so if you are skeptical or curious about any aspect, please let me know and I'll be happy to supply links to reputable sources backing up the timeline I presented.

Thanks.
Iíll take your word for it
I know where to find you

Anyway it does make a lot more sense this whole WBC vs Whyte
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:17 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3414 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 77,735.27
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Alternative facts
Where was Molina in the WBC rankings when Breazeale fought him?
pillowfists98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:21 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
j0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 27,920.95
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack Back at cha brother!  Cheers to boxing and good conversation! - Redd Foxx Quality Posts always.. - BoxingFan85 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
What I can't figure out is this:

Has Hearn lied to Whyte about how you become mandatory? And Whyte actually believes he's been screwed over by the WBC?

Or does Whyte understand how you become mandatory and he's just following the script Hearn has given him to try to fool fans into thinking he's been screwed over?
I love how you somehow turned the thread into anti Hearn propaganda.

Going into politics by any chance?
j0zef is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:29 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7371 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,295.90
Total Points: 138,429.58
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
#12 apparently
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:32 PM #26
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4645 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 62,274.32
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
Fight sanctioned was Breazeale v Steverne I think Whyte was ranked 3 or #4 at the time
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:38 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 440 Post(s)
JRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 10,276.34
HOT DIZZAMN!!! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
whyte was ranked #1 and breazele #2. he tried to fight breazele but breazele chose to fight #13 ranked eric molina instead and the wbc said thats a good enough fight to make as mandatory to our title entirely skipping over the #1 guy. now lets see who is the wbc champ...wilder. wilder is with pbc. who are breazele and molina with? pbc. is whyte with pbc? no. politics anyone? pbc wanted their guys in position so they got them.

the ibf shot was for crap money and he would have had to fight on the road. he made 4 times more fighting parker in a home fight. pretty easy decision there.

he said he would fight breazele or ortiz if it got him next shot. wbc said no. you would be the 2nd in line so waiting a year or two yeah thats why he didnt go that direction and went after joshua.

i dont know about fury but furys with espn so thats a good starting point
Before October 2017 Whyte and Breazeale were around #3 and #6 respectively. Whyte offered a fight to Breazeale to be the co-feature for Joshua-Takam and was turned down. Whyte fought Helenius, and Breazeale fought Molina. Instead of ordering a final eliminator between Whyte and Breazeale, the WBC named Breazale mandatory and then said Whyte had to fight Ortiz (who already lost to Wilder) for a second mandatory. Follow that up to now where Whyte would have to fight Fury for the spot.

Breazeale (and Wilder) did not have to face anyone in the top 5 for the mandatory spot but Whyte does...that is why Whyte has a gripe with the WBC.
JRB123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 12:34 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 58,068.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0zef View Post
I love how you somehow turned the thread into anti Hearn propaganda.

Going into politics by any chance?
Maybe someday. Coming from a famous political family, I've tried to run from politics and create my own path. But you never know.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 12:57 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1240 Post(s)
The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,057.63
Total Points: 40,009.51
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Whyte has had plenty of opportunity to let his fists do the talking and really cement his status. So I don't have much sympathy for him.

I mean he will get a shot in a big fight eventually because there just aren't that many decent heavies, so as the three top guys circle around Whytes name will be called sooner rather than later with a nice payday. So while I don't have much sympathy for him I get it he doesn't really need to go that extra step if there is much risk in it because it will happen without that step.

I just hope he does fight Fury or Wilder so at least that is something different rather than Joshua because nothing shows me anything will change in that fight.
The Gambler1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dillian, doesn't, eliminators?, fight, whyte

User Tag List