Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-09-2019, 10:00 AM #11
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18021 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 134,833.25
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
are you done saying DAZN isn't successful? Aren't you busy hating on DAZN? but you cry about other boxing culture? Oh that's right you're an LDBC defenseman?

Don't fret, boxing always has to be saturated with rivalries. For instance, UK fans and USA fans always hug one another at events...forum chats have more hair on its chest?
When the dazn # was announced I posted it was good for dazn and for the sport. You're a pathetic slimy race baiting maggot.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2019, 10:05 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,295.90
Total Points: 46,191.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
If you don't like them why do you constantly watch their videos?
His obsession with black people. The men in particular.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 10:08 AM #13
8 Times a Charm!

Quoted: 3249 Post(s)
NeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 184,421.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
When the dazn # was announced I posted it was good for dazn and for the sport. You're a pathetic slimy race baiting maggot.
I don't race bait. I guess many of you feeling sooo salty it's the last resort to claim....tsk tsk.

let's see you put the same energy for people claiming Canelo as black with such threads. I don't mind it!

bigjavi973
NeloVsGGG-8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 10:09 AM #14
8 Times a Charm!

NeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
His obsession with black people. The men in particular.
Jacobs, Andrade, Joshua, Farmer, Haney, Rashidi Ellis, etc... they're not LDBC, but they're all hated by the LDBC!

WAR DAZN!
Old 05-09-2019, 11:05 AM #15
8 Times a Charm!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 05-09-2019, 11:33 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 50,898.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
If you don't like them why do you constantly watch their videos?
They are a cancer to the sport and a cancer to Afro Americans and a cancer to black people in general, General general saloo saloo. Frankis is doing a great job in highlighting the worst of what these racist bitter slander creating, mud slinging liars have to say.

The guy whose video has been timestamped here is one of the biggest racists they have too. Im happy that he is exposing them for what they are. I posted a thread yesterday with some of the things they have claimed recently and a portion of forum members could not believe what i had typed is things these fools on Youtube said cuz it was so outlandish. But they did say those things.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:36 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I don't race bait. I guess many of you feeling sooo salty it's the last resort to claim....tsk tsk.

let's see you put the same energy for people claiming Canelo as black with such threads. I don't mind it!

bigjavi973
That fools accuses everybody of race baiting for some strange reason that he is unwilling to divulge. Its his accusation of choice, it is his favorite thing to do.

He said he knew what my MO was yesterday. Id love to know what my MO is.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:40 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Jacobs, Andrade, Joshua, Farmer, Haney, Rashidi Ellis, etc... they're not LDBC, but they're all hated by the LDBC!

WAR DAZN!
Not to mention the vulger way they attacked Ande Ward after he didnt speak too well of Deontay Wilder. I never liked them but they never really bothered me until they jumped and hated on Ward. Hell ive never even been a Ward fan but they way they turned on him and the things they started calling him was dispicable and racist and disgusting.

Nobody is keen to hear the N word out of a white mans mouth but when a black man calls another black man a COON or call him a half breed or not a real black man it is as racist as anything else. For black men to say those things to another black man is really hurtful and it can impact as hard as a white man calling a black man by the N word.

These LDBC scumbags are disgusting.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:43 AM #19
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18021 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 134,833.25
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
That fools accuses everybody of race baiting for some strange reason that he is unwilling to divulge. Its his accusation of choice, it is his favorite thing to do.

He said he knew what my MO was yesterday. Id love to know what my MO is.
Look at the responses in this thread. A number of people feel the same way.

As for yesterday, did you respond when I pointed out the video DUes posted from Frankie was clearly some fake crap he put together?

AT least this video he posted is real.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 11:47 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Look at the responses in this thread. A number of people feel the same way.

As for yesterday, did you respond when I pointed out the video DUes posted from Frankie was clearly some fake crap he put together?

AT least this video he posted is real.

How can he race bait when he doesnt mention race once? You accused me of it yesterday too although i wasnt talking about race. Its for sure the 1st things you accuse us of though.

Share This With Friends

Tags
channels, crying, dazn, ldbc, news, porter, ppv..tsk, spence, successful

User Tag List