Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-05-2019, 02:35 PM #61
No.1

Quoted: 445 Post(s)
FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 21,703.74
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

When Spence beat up Garcia, people were quick to point out the physical disadvantages that come with being a shorter fighter with a shorter reach.

Canelo demonstrated why it is a matter of skill. Great head movement, great selection of punches.

He thoroughly controlled the first half of the fight and did what he needed to in the second. I personally had him winning 8 rounds to 4.
FeFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2019, 02:35 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3406 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 66,613.01
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
I gave Jacobs 2 rounds vs Canelo. That fight wasn't even close. I had Jacobs beating GGG.
If this is right then you gave Canelo 3 rounds in the first fight and 4 or 5 in the second?
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:39 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3250 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 39,787.22
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I say that because Jacobs have been dropped and stopped before in his career. In addition, it's the reason why I believe Golden Boy was comfortable in selecting him as Canelo's next opponent, in order to showcase his skills because they saw Danny as potentially vulnerable.
Jacobs hasn't shown that he’s vulnerable in a long time. He went after a title and won. There’s one left and we will see if he goes after that one.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
'great', canelo, night....., performance