Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-02-2019, 07:06 AM #1
8 Times a Charm!

Quoted: 3363 Post(s)
NeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 190,743.41
Angry LDBC PBC Shill Leader “78sportstv” Openly Admits Agenda against DAZN GBP Hearn

TIMESTAMPED!! Click to Play!!

Again, always the race card as usual.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by NeloVsGGG-8; 05-02-2019 at 07:14 AM.
NeloVsGGG-8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-02-2019, 07:37 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1205 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 52,076.30

That babbling spastic at it again? HE SMOKES. Crack I presume cuz he is babbling and drooling and making little sense.

How many pbc shills, plus deontay wilder called hearn a slave master and called black guy Joshua a slave. They called a black man a slave and a white man a slave master.

If Barry hearn was wrong and was a racist for talking about himself then how racist must deontay wilder be? How racist must 78 fatboy hotdogs TV be? And all the other little spastics that join in?
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:18 AM #3
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18089 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 136,868.08
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

He doesn't want to order DAZN. So what?
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:23 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4891 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 125,551.43
No Message - DramaShow- 

why is it DaNeutral is always the first post in a Frankie thread?
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:32 AM #5
8 Times a Charm!

NeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
why is it DaNeutral is always the first post in a Frankie thread?
Why are you and Big Dunn and Phenom always defending the LDBC?
Old 05-02-2019, 08:48 AM #6
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Why are you and Big Dunn and Phenom always defending the LDBC?
I asked a very simple question-what is the problem if he doesn't want to buy a subscription to DAZN? How do you equate that to defending the LDBC?
Old 05-02-2019, 08:57 AM #7
8 Times a Charm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I asked a very simple question-what is the problem if he doesn't want to buy a subscription to DAZN? How do you equate that to defending the LDBC?
that's a counter productive question. His own audio times tapped detailed racism. Since you're defending his opinion then why do you care if I hype DAZN while he defends Haymon?

It's all boxing isn't?
Old 05-02-2019, 09:03 AM #8
Enemy of the State

Quote:
that's a counter productive question. His own audio times tapped detailed racism. Since you're defending his opinion then why do you care if I hype DAZN while he defends Haymon?

It's all boxing isn't?
I didn't defend his opinion. I haven't said anything about you hyping DAZN in this thread.

He doesn't want to order DAZN. Ok, so what?
Old 05-02-2019, 09:21 AM #9
8 Times a Charm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I didn't defend his opinion. I haven't said anything about you hyping DAZN in this thread.

He doesn't want to order DAZN. Ok, so what?
Let’s see if u can man up, I’ll ask you, is DAZN oriented to racism?
Old 05-02-2019, 09:24 AM #10
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Let’s see if u can man up, I’ll ask you, is DAZN oriented to racism?
it doesn't matter if it is or it isn't. I don't think they are.

Now man up, he doesn't want to order DAZN, why is that an issue?

Share This With Friends

Tags
admits, agenda, dazn, hearn, ldbc, leader, openly, shill, “78sportstv”

User Tag List