Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! That was a very impressive performance, great win for Crawford!

Comment

• This fight result is no surprise for anyway that follow boxing. I never tought a second that Khan had a shot, and he didint. Btw Khan is clearly not Crawford best win; Diaz, Benavidez, Postol, Beltran, Gamboa all are tougher opposition while Khan is only a trophee.

What surprised me the most in that fight is Crawford size and power, dude looked huge like never before, its almost like he planned on building muscles to KO khan instead of boxing him

Comment

• he quit. crawford was not only beating him down he was outboxing him. time to sail into the sunset

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Hey douche bag, that's some fantasy you got going on there. Internet tough guy. LOL

I haven't paid much attention but the three fights you've predicted you shyte the bed on every one. You had Stiverne beating Joyce, Mikey beating Spence, and now Khan beating Crawford. Obviously YDKSAB.
          You’re lucky technology progressed because youd be swallowing concrete and teeth as I smack you with a shovel on your head repeadetly rn lol. Kick you in that man psy with those baby nuts too

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
            You’re lucky technology progressed because youd be swallowing concrete and teeth as I smack you with a shovel on your head repeadetly rn lol. Kick you in that man psy with those baby nuts too
            Not a chance lil bytch

Hey predict the winner of Canelo/Jacobs for me. Your picks are ALWAYS wrong and I can make a fucc ton of cash betting against your pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Not a chance lil bytch

Hey predict the winner of Canelo/Jacobs for me. Your picks are ALWAYS wrong and I can make a fucc ton of cash betting against your pick.
              Call me bytch once again and watch the 4th of july happen on April 22nd

Jacobs will win but he will get robbed like gennady

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
                Call me bytch once again and watch the 4th of july happen on April 22nd

Jacobs will win but he will get robbed like gennady
                Lil bytch, thanks for the tip. You haven't picked one right as far as I know (you're a pure idiot). Gonna put a grand on Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                  Why does it look like dude is stepping on Stevenson foot on purpose?
                  Nice pic!Boy the guy had style inside and out of ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X