Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much time have you spent on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    No, this is my second account
    What happened to your first one?

Comment

No, this is my second account
      What was your first?

Comment

LOL, way too much time.

Comment

I did a quick calculation of the cumulative time I have spent on this website - reading, posting, moderating, debating, arguing, etc. I started back in September 2004. I estimate that I have spent an average of 30 minutes a day here. That translates into:

30 mins x 365 days x 14 years = 153,300 minutes

153,300 divided by 1,440 minutes in a day equals 106 days.

One hundred and six days spent on this website! Surely I could have found a more productive use of my time.

I could have been learning a new skill or language in those hundred days.
          I haven't been here as long but I figure I come on here about four times a day, sometimes for a couple hours. Probably too much time but there are worse things I could be doing with my time.

Comment

I pretty much have no life outside of work and Boxing so Im lurking on here all day. I might be in the red light sneaking in a post. Hell I check up the forum while getting a bloww job from my wife. First thing I do when I open my eyes in the morning is check up boxingscene, fight news, fighthype, and Ring tv.. in that order. Also Id check up ESPN boxing schedule just to make sure i dont forget sht. I take a screenshot of the weekly boxing schedule to remind myself.

Ive been doing the same since like 2003 when forums started popping.

Comment

Best source for boxing news. Check it straight after Mexicans chopping off heads. Idec is the underappreciated guy of boxingscene, unbiased reporter in the middle of an increasingly biased boxing scene (no pun intended)

Comment

Maybe a total of 1 hour per day? I check in a few times to read boxing news and check out the lounge.

Comment

I live on this site, the only time I'm not here is when I sleep. Even when I'm driving or masturbating, I still find time to squeeze in a few posts.

I wish all my friends and family posted on boxingscene, so I don't have to see them in real life anymore.

Comment

Spending too much here. What is the point? What do we get out of it?

Comment

mainly when I'm at work on breaks, or if I'm at familys and it's getting boring

Comment

Working...
                      X