Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 01-30-2009, 08:13 PM #11
UNDEFEATED

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Floyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd Sinclair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 13,067.39
The Gold Mac is that dude...respect him. - TRUTH Thanks for sending me albums...i sent this to myself by accident  lol - TRUTH Good Game - ??? Congrats at 1K. - Bendigo 1K Posts! - T-97 
1k post celebration.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Best New Poster Of The Year 2008 - RJJ The Truth your name is gold mac, your are the man!!! whats up with all these questions about your plans!!! Lincoln roll call!! lol remember from he got game? haha - RJJ The Truth have a Dilla Donut, my dude - el guason456 Great post on Jay-Z in the unpopular opinions thread - RJJ The Truth 
Happy b-day................... - lefhooktodabody Happy birthday b. **cam'ron voice** lol tried to get a cake, shit was out of stock. my bad - RJJ The Truth Happy-B day - megadude A Slice of Uno Pizza for that mix... - Truth nice argument....:D - Truth 
BoxingScene's King.... - Truth ya dig? - Truth Good looking out with the X tracks - Grand Champ 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TRUTH World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Truth Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el guason456 View Post
many people consider all of these classic, mac:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Moment of Truth *image limit*

thats 5 albums in a row
From what I have seen, most do consider moment of truth and hard to earn classics. Theres a good amount who also say Daily Operation is a classic, but I dont see too many say Step in the arena and No more mr. nice guy are classics...still solid albums though. Thats still arguably 3 consecutive classics so maybe they did deserve to be in your thread that you made. Im sorry that I was an ******* in that thread, but I was just ****in around. I like to do that sometimes...I dont know that many people that have heard no more mr. nice guy but i like that cd alot.
Floyd Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:18 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,955.00
Thanks for betting. - RED ARMY Party hardy.. - Hard Dick Happy Friday!!! Cheers!! - RicDaRula Thanks alot man - El Dominicano For being one of the few sane forum members around here! - F•R•K•O 
happy 1000th! - JAB5239 Cerveza Con Carácter - Puas Thank you for that donut sir - The Gold Mac you da man! - RJJ The Truth Cool poster wit some common sense. Sip it slow homey - mangler 
cause im the shit - Gift Of Gab Here's an apple for ya....... - Breakbeat you get the pizza, i get the beer...thanks homie - Makavelli Respect homey, for bein one of the site's best - mangler Where you been? - Dominicano Soy! 
A round on me homey - mangler Happy New Year - Freedom. Cheers! - dan_cov Damn, when ISN'T Erik Morales vowing war against someone or something? God bless that man. - thuggery Margarito is a monster - hectari 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sox8055 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Boxzilla- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - dan_cov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gold Mac View Post
From what I have seen, most do consider moment of truth and hard to earn classics. Theres a good amount who also say Daily Operation is a classic, but I dont see too many say Step in the arena and No more mr. nice guy are classics...still solid albums though. Thats still arguably 3 consecutive classics so maybe they did deserve to be in your thread that you made. Im sorry that I was an ******* in that thread, but I was just ****in around. I like to do that sometimes...I dont know that many people that have heard no more mr. nice guy but i like that cd alot.
no problem, my dude.... I think Step in The Arena is great..."Check The Technique", Who's Going To Take The Weight", Step in the Arena", "Just to Get a Rep".....****in classic material bruh
AztecWanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:20 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 19,631.63
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el guason456 View Post
no problem, my dude.... I think Step in The Arena is great..."Check The Technique", Who's Going To Take The Weight", Step in the Arena", "Just to Get a Rep".....****in classic material bruh
I still get chills when I hear Mass Appeal...16 yrs later
RL_GMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:26 PM #14
Banned

AztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,955.00
Thanks for betting. - RED ARMY Party hardy.. - Hard Dick Happy Friday!!! Cheers!! - RicDaRula Thanks alot man - El Dominicano For being one of the few sane forum members around here! - F•R•K•O 
happy 1000th! - JAB5239 Cerveza Con Carácter - Puas Thank you for that donut sir - The Gold Mac you da man! - RJJ The Truth Cool poster wit some common sense. Sip it slow homey - mangler 
cause im the shit - Gift Of Gab Here's an apple for ya....... - Breakbeat you get the pizza, i get the beer...thanks homie - Makavelli Respect homey, for bein one of the site's best - mangler Where you been? - Dominicano Soy! 
A round on me homey - mangler Happy New Year - Freedom. Cheers! - dan_cov Damn, when ISN'T Erik Morales vowing war against someone or something? God bless that man. - thuggery Margarito is a monster - hectari 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sox8055 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Boxzilla- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - dan_cov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL_GMA View Post
I loooove Gangstarr, DJ Premier changed my life completely....GNG appreciation thread coming up
AztecWanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:13 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

MegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond reputeMegStarr* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,966.00
Your one of my favorite posters. you know what your talking about. - RJJ The Truth to a good poster - el guason456 Your getting another gift from me for being so cooooooollll - RJJ The Truth have a dilla donut, homegirl - Gift Of Gab Happy Birthday Meg - TRUTH 
courtesy of Roc Nation lol - DA TRUTHSTA Roc Burger just for you - Truth 
Send a message via MSN to MegStarr*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL_GMA View Post
i love the hip hop chills

my old faithful gives me chills every time track...
(just listen to the whole thing and get ready for the goosebumps)

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
MegStarr* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:40 PM #16
I love penis, Amigo.

MetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond reputeMetalVomit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 21,571.00
Have a burger you Fat Yank fuck - !! Anorak 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gold Mac View Post
ok, it should work now

this site has the whole discography [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I was going to say, I could upload them, got all his cd's.
MetalVomit is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"any, arm", disagree, wave

User Tag List