Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 01-08-2007, 10:21 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Larry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond reputeLarry Merchant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,548.00
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖO Gay and Lesbian Pride - Oasis_Lad 

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoNAS is cool cuz he is black hommie boy
Larry Merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:10 PM #32
lefhooktodabody

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,954.00
how the hell has nobody given you a gift? - TRUTH Cheers!!!!Laker's Victory!!!! - golpealhigado The Voice Of Reason.....on a site with some ignorant mafuckas. Lef speaks the Truth. Thank you. - TRUTH 

I thought 1-16 was straight fire. Very impressed with this album. I put this ahead of Stillmatic which was one of my all time favorites. Nas is spitting some hot **** his flows on this album are great. I like how he ties some of the songs with the title of the album with Carry on Tradtion, Where Are They Now, Hip-Hop Is Dead, and Who Killed It.

From crack pushers to Lac' pushers and ambushers
And morticians to fortresses, case-dismisses
Laced in riches, cake ridiculous
From nickel and dimin; to trickin; them diamonds
Vegas, places in Switzerland
From non-blastin; to auto, I don't have to blast mine
They blast mine, black nine, you flatline
My cash climb,

One of my favorite verses on the album. He also merks Jim Jones

Put a barrel in a capo mouth, 'til his scalp come out
You a kid, you don't live what you rap about
Kobe Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:29 AM #33
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond reputepottle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,083.00

nice album 9/10 best album that dropped in 06
pottle is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends