Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-16-2019, 10:11 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 24036 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,369.44
Total Points: 679,729.41
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
You are a racist, micro-*****ed trailer trash clown.

With that being stated, Meek Mill is just an inmate that got out. No one cares what he opines and he will be down for another stint soon enough. They all come back. Criminals are trash.
This thread will be locked just like they locked mine about this same video. I had a mod tell me they lock my threads about race because to many people get banned for making racist comments.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:12 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 24036 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,369.44
Total Points: 679,729.41
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
I donít agree with the way American Police handled this situation, but rappers - whose lyrics usually rely on drugs and violence - shouldnít say a damn thing unless they go 100 like old school NWA.

Freedom of speech.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:23 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2285 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 31,884.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
You should READ what I wrote...
I read what you wrote. You said you dont agree and that was it. Thats not good enough imho. You need to join us in calling for this guy's job and also his partner's job for not stopping him.

Please understand that no one gives a **** about what Meek Mill has to say. Real people got real things to deal with, like this ****ing psycho wearing a badge.

This is not the time to discuss rappers and their effect on society because it doesnt apply to what happened in this video at all.
AllBoxingAD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:41 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3453 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 69,643.22
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
I live in Phoenix and this is some bulls.hit!!!! Those mother****.ers donít deserve to have no damn badge. They are suppose to protect and serve what the phuck was protective and serving about this? This is racist as hell and itís sad man itís 2019... racism will never go away. Thatís why I mind my own damn business but in a situation like this where there are kids involved, heck no I couldnít hold back Iíd be all up in their phucking face shoot me I donít care. Kids donít deserve all that sh.it... pointing a gun at a mother with her child in her arms wow!!!! Phucking pigs
You jumped too soon. They evaded police and broke the law multiple times... they caught them at the complex. There were multiple reasons why they fled the scene.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 10:49 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
This thread will be locked just like they locked mine about this same video. I had a mod tell me they lock my threads about race because to many people get banned for making racist comments.
My buddy got owned on a debate about this earlier today. He wasn't happy. He said this is horrible and should never happen. I agreed the cops were really pissed and very mean.

I asked him for the video of the 10 minutes before the video started recording.

No response...

I asked him about the priors of anyone in the car (especially the one that was registered).

No response...

The conclusion is that WE DO NOT have all the facts as to what happened. These cops were pissed. It just didn't happen and they roll up because of a barbie doll being stolen. That's an awfully fast response time.

Then I actually looked at the report, eye witness testimony, etc...

1 - They stole multiple things from the store.
2 - They looked right at the cop and something was dropped from the car.
3 - They got out of the parking lot fast even though a cop or maybe more than one were telling them to stop.
4 - They dumped the stolen merch (most of it petty) out of the car in or near the parking lot.
5 - They dropped off an occupant of the car right down the street so she could get out of there fast (3 warrants for her arrest). They got her anyway.
6 - They attempted to lose police in an apartment complex.
7 - Cops show up and give them commands. They ignore... **** at this point can get real nasty.
8 - Driver had a suspended license.

Ya'll keep telling yourself **** is racist though.
Old 06-16-2019, 11:23 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2870 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 101,145.84
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŗgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
You jumped too soon. They evaded police and broke the law multiple times... they caught them at the complex. There were multiple reasons why they fled the scene.
Maybe I did man I reacted based on the video I saw, but even so... the person has a child in her arms whatís the need to point the gun with the child there? That part pissed me off
Robi13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:26 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
Maybe I did man I reacted based on the video I saw, but even so... the person has a child in her arms whatís the need to point the gun with the child there? That part pissed me off
Maybe everyone should have a child when they evade police? That way cops can't shoot?

Cops wouldn't shoot the kid man. It's HER fault she got the gun drawn on her. It's HER fault that kid is in the way.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:43 AM #18
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4951 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 221,013.26
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

I'm not buying all that craziness is due to a child shoplifter. It would be nice to see the whole escapade
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Still, it only should have taken one ''GET THE FU CK OUT OF THE CAR !!!!''
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:44 AM #19
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Mother Who Uses Child in Shoplifting Caper Unfit to Work With Children
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 06-17-2019, 02:45 AM #20
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
My buddy got owned on a debate about this earlier today. He wasn't happy. He said this is horrible and should never happen. I agreed the cops were really pissed and very mean.

I asked him for the video of the 10 minutes before the video started recording.

No response...

I asked him about the priors of anyone in the car (especially the one that was registered).

No response...

The conclusion is that WE DO NOT have all the facts as to what happened. These cops were pissed. It just didn't happen and they roll up because of a barbie doll being stolen. That's an awfully fast response time.

Then I actually looked at the report, eye witness testimony, etc...

1 - They stole multiple things from the store.
2 - They looked right at the cop and something was dropped from the car.
3 - They got out of the parking lot fast even though a cop or maybe more than one were telling them to stop.
4 - They dumped the stolen merch (most of it petty) out of the car in or near the parking lot.
5 - They dropped off an occupant of the car right down the street so she could get out of there fast (3 warrants for her arrest). They got her anyway.
6 - They attempted to lose police in an apartment complex.
7 - Cops show up and give them commands. They ignore... **** at this point can get real nasty.
8 - Driver had a suspended license.

Ya'll keep telling yourself **** is racist though.
Dang, mayne.......

Share This With Friends

Tags
enforcement?, rappers