Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[R-RATED] Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    For starters he can calm down! Understand that Fury isn't the type fighter he can just bowl over. Quit chasing Fury around. Aggression is a good thing but only if it's effective. While I don't believe Wilder will ever be a top level boxer he can fight a lot better than he did. He knows it too and that why he WANTED the rematch.

Why did your man crush run from the rematch?
    I agree he needs to slow down, but he loses some of his element of surprise by exploding randomly through rounds, it would be interesting if he can make adjustments. Ineffective aggression can backfire and is a counter punchers dream.

I don't think Fury is really running, I still think they fight before the end of the year. The question is, will Wilder be ready...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I agree he needs to slow down, but he loses some of his element of surprise by exploding randomly through rounds, it would be interesting if he can make adjustments. Ineffective aggression can backfire and is a counter punchers dream.

I don't think Fury is really running, I still think they fight before the end of the year. The question is, will Wilder be ready...
      I think Fury running to Arum at the last minute and yanking the rug out from under the rematch is a sign that he really doesn't want the rematch but time will tell. While I don't think it will happen before the end of this year, it almost has to happen. The only way Arum/ESPN can recoup the money they're paying Fury is with the rematch or a Joshua fight. Given that team Joshua flat out ain't gonna let anyone have that big of a piece of the pie, it makes the rematch a must for Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        I think Fury running to Arum at the last minute and yanking the rug out from under the rematch is a sign that he really doesn't want the rematch but time will tell. While I don't think it will happen before the end of this year, it almost has to happen. The only way Arum/ESPN can recoup the money they're paying Fury is with the rematch or a Joshua fight. Given that team Joshua flat out ain't gonna let anyone have that big of a piece of the pie, it makes the rematch a must for Arum.
        We will see. Neither Wilder nor AJ can truly claim undisputed until they face him.

Comment

It's time just the facts.

Schwarz is about to chase greatness.

Comment

Working...
          X