Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-15-2019, 08:04 AM #71
Contender

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
TripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to all
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 13,671.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Id vote for that. Problem is he may not hear it. y not break the window and take the gun. They tried to open the door but it was locked. How much time passed before all six cops showed up? It was missed handled and these cops will have to deal with the consequences, unfortunately for them.
You've never seen the shooting, you should look it up. Cops don't just show up and try the door then shoot him, considering the situation they were actually restrained. As restrained as they could have been? Possibly not, but way more than many people give them credit for.

Look up donut operator willie mccoy shooting on youtube he always does good breakdowns imo. I don't think I can link it, it's age restricted.

Last edited by TripleJ; 06-15-2019 at 08:09 AM.
TripleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:24 AM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3388 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 54,517.75
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Poor police can't even shoot to people with guns any more, beta cooks, feminist society destroyed America. America officially died.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:11 AM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3151 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,200.42
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
I could post 20 cases where normal gun owners with safes, took steps to prevent children from accessing them, but kids somehow get ahold of them and blow their heads off or their siblings.

All it takes is cleaning your gun, going to the bathroom for a few seconds and find your child with his head peeled back.

It happens every day to responsible people. Accidents are prone happen.
I can send you countless cases of people driving their car and being careless and not looking and getting in a wreck and killing their whole family.

What are we talking about here?

If you're irresponsible with things of power, you can die.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:16 AM #74
Interim Champion

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
WarGatti is a splendid one to beholdWarGatti is a splendid one to beholdWarGatti is a splendid one to beholdWarGatti is a splendid one to beholdWarGatti is a splendid one to beholdWarGatti is a splendid one to beholdWarGatti is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,934.13

Bit overkill init.
WarGatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:24 AM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2057 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,400.79
Total Points: 81,663.47
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I知 outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
How could this happen in California?

It's clearly the best state in the nation.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Last I checked California had humans in it. 40 million dollars here abouts.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:26 AM #76
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I知 outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleJ View Post
You've never seen the shooting, you should look it up. Cops don't just show up and try the door then shoot him, considering the situation they were actually restrained. As restrained as they could have been? Possibly not, but way more than many people give them credit for.

Look up donut operator willie mccoy shooting on youtube he always does good breakdowns imo. I don't think I can link it, it's age restricted.
Rather not see an edited vid.

But I will try and look it up.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:18 AM #77
Contender

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
TripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to allTripleJ is a name known to all
Total Points: 13,671.97

Quote:
Rather not see an edited vid.

But I will try and look it up.
It's edited but it gives a lot of context, and he has links to the full video. Everyone in this thread should check it out.
TripleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:48 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15731 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 131,782.93
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Vallejo isn稚 that great of a place to live, or visit. Once Jolley Bee moved closed.... Does anyone know if Goldielocks is still selling cakes???
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:55 AM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
I can send you countless cases of people driving their car and being careless and not looking and getting in a wreck and killing their whole family.

What are we talking about here?

If you're irresponsible with things of power, you can die.
I guess your can generalize it that way.

But I think one is inherently more dangerous than the other.

in fact one was designed to kill and only kill. The other can kill but not designed to do so.

I知 not worried about someone intentionally coming inside my house to kill me with a gun or my child killing herself with a car.
Old 06-15-2019, 11:31 AM #80
Undisputed Champion

Here is the vid.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Won’t be seeing the donut operator video. There is nothing he could add to context.

They clearly had the agenda if he reached for the gun he was getting shot.

They talked about opening the door and snatching him and the gun out.

Taking forever to do so.

They suddenly all unload in him essentially point blank.

Why in the world they said put your hands up after episode is beyond me.

The kicker. They open the door after. (I recall the news articles saying the door was locked and they couldn’t get in to disarm him).

Share This With Friends

Tags
mccoy, police, seconds, shot, shots, vallejo, willie

User Tag List