No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    My thoughts also. How many times have stuff like this ended up making trump look like a winner when it's all said and done.
    Grubers arent known for their skills in Logic.

Nor do they learn from their mistakes.

It's part of what makes them grubers.

Comment

How many times have stuff like this ended up making trump look like a winner when it's all said and done.
      100% of the time, if everyone had their heads as far up Trump's ass as you do. Jesus Christ.

If you're not Donnie Jr., then Donnie Jr. needs to have you investigated for identity theft, and you need to spend some time sorting yourself out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You addressed not one of his points.

Your cheerleading is getting pretty bad lately.

You were one of the more rational superfans (which is admittedly like being one of the taller midgets ), but you are devolving fast into a typical NPC superfan cheerleader type.

If this continues, I'm giving you fair warning you'll be on my Ignore List soon.

You need to start addressing people's points and not deflecting and obfuscating, and you need to start replying in your own words as opposed to mindlessly repeating team talking points verbatim.

My points were in reference to "best economy in decades". You can't have the "best economy in decades" with a struggling middle class. You should have known that, or now you do.

Don't @ me with childish like behavior please.
        Last edited by Lords; 06-14-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Anyone want to talk about the deal with Poland for a US base and selling them f35s? So we can press Russia? Or the prison reform? Or the bill signed today to aid prisoners that have been released?
          Or the small business health insurance deal where the employee can pick his or her insurance plan?

Naw we dont need to hear anything positive huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
            My points were in reference to "best economy in decades". You can't have the "best economy in decades" with a struggling middle class. You should have known that, or now you do.
            How are we struggling when we have record low unemployment rates???

But as to your figures, I'll accept them for now.

Now you need to cite those same metrics, but during the Obama years.

Then we see if Trump has made strides forward or has fallen backward in terms of those metrics.

That's one way human beings interpret data, fyi.

So let's see those figures, and we can compare them.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            Don't @ me with childish like behavior please.
            Calling you out for repeating team talking points isnt childish.

Actually, repeating talking points seems to me like childish behavior.

Use your own words, not someone else's.

That ain't too much to ask of you, is it?

Comment

• Comment

• Interesting read about how how Trump’s trade war with China is benefiting others

https://piie.com/blogs/trade-investm...oward-everyone

Comment

Anyone want to talk about the deal with Poland for a US base and selling them f35s? So we can press Russia? Or the prison reform? Or the bill signed today to aid prisoners that have been released?
                  Or the small business health insurance deal where the employee can pick his or her insurance plan?

Naw we dont need to hear anything positive huh.
                  Not sure we need another base. I suspect it’s symbolic.

It’s good bave another ally. I’m sure that irks the Russians.

Never liked the idea of selling other countries out weapons systems.

But I think f-35 are significantly outdated. I think there up to the f-40s now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Interesting read about how how Trump’s trade war with China is benefiting others

https://piie.com/blogs/trade-investm...oward-everyone
                    Interesting indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X