Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-14-2019, 01:14 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 509 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,300.00
Total Points: 20,592.05

If anyone is interested in Tulsi's "cult" upbringing, there is a very interesting 3-part article, which seems well-researched, available at: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I find it particularly interesting, in that Tulsi is the first Hindu member of Congress, and the leader of the religious movement she was raised in (who Tulsi still acknowledges as her 'Guru') has always placed political power as an explicit aim.

Last edited by HeadBodyBodyBody; 06-14-2019 at 01:17 PM.
HeadBodyBodyBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:08 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 4540 Post(s)
SterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,752.99
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Not sure about her views on other issues, but she sounds more like a R than a D based on the policy views of hers you cited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
She's not far enough left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentblue View Post
Quite the opposite shes too far left on some issues such as Medicare for all and being extremely non interventionist.
Quote:
Thanks

Yeah, Medicare for all is a very liberal stance.

Now non interventionism isn't a left or right issue, as both have voted to engage in countless undeclared wars )including the ones we are still currently fighting).

That's more of a Libertarian position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
If she isn't pro-LGBT she can forget it. What's her stance on illegal immigration? Because that is another hot issue that demands any Democrat be for sanctuary, amnesty and giving them all free medical care and a driver's license.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
It would be better if she was a lesbian. The Dems would be all over that one. I don't know for sure but I don't think they have a lesbo candidate. They have a gay guy, named "I love that" BUTTigieg, but so far no lesbos.
Quote:
I dont like the the 'left-right' political spectrum, but I do understand it.

That said, I do agree with your statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
If anyone is interested in Tulsi's "cult" upbringing, there is a very interesting 3-part article, which seems well-researched, available at: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I find it particularly interesting, in that Tulsi is the first Hindu member of Congress, and the leader of the religious movement she was raised in (who Tulsi still acknowledges as her 'Guru') has always placed political power as an explicit aim.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

this act alone by her should have her #1 pole position in the utterly weak 2020 field. instead, its like she's been blackballed.

a gay man trying to run for president gets more air time than a beautiful woman who was an iraqi war veteran.

its utterly surreal what's happening to american society today.
SterlingStained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:23 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 986 Post(s)
Gentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud ofGentblue has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 16,436.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingStained View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

this act alone by her should have her #1 pole position in the utterly weak 2020 field. instead, its like she's been blackballed.

a gay man trying to run for president gets more air time than a beautiful woman who was an iraqi war veteran.

I love Jimmy Dore but personally I like Tulsi, Bernie, Yang and this other guy who’s polling terribly . Buttiguge( I know it’s wrong) seems ok but I really can’t see myself voting for anyone else

Last edited by Gentblue; 06-14-2019 at 04:32 PM.
Gentblue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:02 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2433 Post(s)
paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 49,305.51
Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd 
HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run Thanks! - Enayze Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Good stuff. - Santa_ Have one on the house homie! - Mighty_Windir No Message - -jose- It's Always Sunny! - BlakBread904 Cause why not? Drink my man - Mighty_Windir 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingStained View Post

The gay guy is also a war veteran
paulf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 07:21 PM #15
Banned

SterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond repute
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
The gay guy is also a war veteran
but he is a gay.

americans wont even vote for a woman, but they gonna vote for a gay guy just because he's gay???? that's the reason why he is being propped up by liberal mainstream media.

anything gay or trans gets rewarded in today's america.

if you want trump for another 4 years go ahead, make buttigag the nominee.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:25 PM #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentblue View Post
I love Jimmy Dore but personally I like Tulsi, Bernie, Yang and this other guy whos polling terribly . Buttiguge( I know its wrong) seems ok but I really cant see myself voting for anyone else
my introduction to jimmy dore was when he threw water at someone at some political event. i thought he was a douche for that, but the more i see his content and what he is about like exposing the mainstream media and the war profiteers, the more i like him.

as for those candidates, americans are not gonna vote into office a chinese national or a gay guy. bernie has a chance because of who he is in relation to who runs american society.

biggest threat to trump imo is a sanders tulsi ticket. biden, buttigag, kamala harris booker, all empty suits, almost as if they are controlled opposition to make sure trump gets re elected.

Share This With Friends

Tags
harden start workingout, rockets got chancenow, so did nicolesimpson, war pigs, warriors deserved it, watch out iran

User Tag List