Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-14-2019, 01:29 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
Lion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 44,300.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
It also means that gun may one day save your life.

You left that part out.

I wonder why.....

Keep your guns. Keep your fear of a home invasion. Keep your fear of needing it one day in a confrontation. Keep your fear of a government dictatorship and your need to 'form a militia'.

I would rather live gun free and fearless, then to have your mentality. Spare me all of your argumentative pro 2nd amendment points, I've heard them a billion times already as I have quite a few very close friends that love their guns.

They leave me out of gun convos and gun range get togethers because they know there is NO place for them in my life.

Respect that and move the fuk on.
Lion81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:34 PM #12
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2921 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 40,287.47
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I disagree with the reports finding that the shootings were reasonable

Six California police officers responding to a call about a man slumped unresponsive in his car fired-off 55 shots at the man in 3.5 seconds, according to an independent use-of-force report ordered by the city of Vallejo.

The report's author, David Blake, concluded that the tactics used by the Vallejo Police Department officers on Willie McCoy, 20, were "reasonable based upon my training and experience as a range instructor as well as through applied human factors psychology."

Blake, a police consultant and retired officer, also wrote in the report released this week that the use of deadly force was "objectively reasonable and necessary" given the circumstances of the situation. Officers said they saw a handgun on McCoy's lap, and believed he was reaching for it when he suddenly woke up.

Willie McCoyLaw Offices of John L. Burris
The death of McCoy, a Bay Area rapper, at a Taco Bell drive-thru on Feb. 9 in Vallejo set off demands by the community for police accountability and an independent investigation into the entire department's training and an alleged pattern of racial profiling.
America is only country whereby, if you call 911 as a black person, you are more likely to die than get help.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:40 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6290 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,836.00
Total Points: 165,285.57
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion81 View Post
Keep your guns. Keep your fear of a home invasion. Keep your fear of needing it one day in a confrontation. Keep your fear of a government dictatorship and your need to 'form a militia'.

I would rather live gun free and fearless, then to have your mentality. Spare me all of your argumentative pro 2nd amendment points, I've heard them a billion times already as I have quite a few very close friends that love their guns.

They leave me out of gun convos and gun range get togethers because they know there is NO place for them in my life.

But when you hate cops what will you do?
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:42 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3453 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 69,713.04
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
It also means that gun may one day save your life.

You left that part out.

I wonder why.....
Lol insane. Any on top of that, any one who has a gun in the house and doesn’t take steps to prevent children from accessing them are complete fools.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:43 PM #15
SAINT BRENTON

Quoted: 4930 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 541,759.15
Total Points: 553,405.38
*mwah* - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* 
Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN 
Cheers bro - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno 
Spread love not war - Trudoe your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - ßringer Props - Agent Mulder Merry Christmas Tua - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

55 ÷ 6 = around 9 shots each

Their handguns probably hold 15-19 rounds each assuming they're 9mm

So they each lit off about half a magazine

Sounds right

You can empty a whole mag in a couple of seconds

In fact ppl train to fire as many times as possible in the shortest amount of time
Left Hook Tua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:45 PM #16
Banned

Lion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
But when you hate cops what will you do?

Ha! Up yours biiitch. You think you have my gun hating self figured out.

I admire the hell out of cops. I hate cop bashing and all that fuk the police bull****. It's nonsense.

I'm sure being a cop is incredibly hard and I recognize that all the time. When I get pulled over (which is often given my fanfare for sports cars) I show them respect.

They're the ones that are suppose to be armed, so I'm counting on them to show up. I'm counting on them to risk their lives to deal with extreme issues like when a civilian has a gun and is out of control.

So no, I don't hate cops...but nice try.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:48 PM #17
The ugly American

Quoted: 9850 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,466.36
Total Points: 152,534.31
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:

I have no fears of those things, as I am prepared for them if they happen.

As for being safe, you tell me where we see more crime in America; the cities with strict gun control or the cities with lax gun control.....

As to respect, I respect your right to live unarmed. But in return you need to respect my right to be armed.

That sound good?
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:50 PM #18
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Lol insane. Any on top of that, any one who has a gun in the house and doesn’t take steps to prevent children from accessing them are complete fools.
Exactly.

I grew up in a house full of guns. So did many of my friends and family.

We somehow survived.

I remember our parents teaching us about gun safely. It's an amazing concept, parents teaching their kids important life lessons.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:53 PM #19
Banned

Quote:
I have no fears of those things, as I am prepared for them if they happen.

As for being safe, you tell me where we see more crime in America; the cities with strict gun control or the cities with lax gun control.....

As to respect, I respect your right to live unarmed. But in return you need to respect my right to be armed.

That sound good?

I respect your right to be armed at home or at a gun range. I'm not ok with you and your ilk forcing 'right to carry' in California because you want to go to Walmart carrying your guns around because 'just in case'.

Because now you're encroaching on my right to peace via flooding the streets with even more guns than there already are.

I'll even let off the gas for people in rural areas where police might take a bit longer to arrive. Farmers, rural community citizens can have guns at home, no problem.

As for cities, there is no reason to have a gun. Let the police deal with armed citizens.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:59 PM #20
The ugly American

Quote:
I respect your right to be armed at home or at a gun range. I'm not ok with you and your ilk forcing 'right to carry' in California because you want to go to Walmart carrying your guns around because 'just in case'.

Because now you're encroaching on my right to peace via flooding the streets with even more guns than there already are.
Constitutional rights aside, what's your hang up on law abiding American citizens carrying guns openly?

Quote:
As for cities, there is no reason to have a gun. Let the police deal with armed citizens.
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Again I ask; where do have the worst crime rates? Cities with strict gun laws or cities with lax gun laws....

It's not even close, so it shouldn't be tough to answer this one.

Share This With Friends

Tags
mccoy, police, seconds, shot, shots, vallejo, willie