Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-14-2019, 11:57 AM #661
westernchamp

Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 128,363.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
It was entertainment. Do you not understand economics?

Entertainment comes with a fee.

That's besides the point. The fight was almost 5 months ago and you motherfcukers are still asking to see it lol

There's plenty of "free" fights on YouTube for you to take your pick from.

Stop begging to see my video. Get out and be somebody you broke ass b1tch
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
nobody asks for it brah!! why do you keep making it seem like people were asking for yall to fight or something? yall had a disagreement and agreed to meet up to squabble up. why are you acting so weird? you keep saying we're broke but you're the one begging mofos to pay you lol.
IceTrayDaGang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:58 AM #662
westernchamp

Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 128,363.36

Quote:
Well, clearly you didnt follow the sequence of events as they happened. If you did, you would understand why there was a charge.

Lastly, I am different from those guys on YouTube. Why? Because I own the rights to my content and it isn't accessible publically

For someone that doesn't care, you sure seem interested in seeing my fight free of charge. Well, I hate to break it to you, but not happening.

You better hurry and pay the $99.99 before I raise the price to $149.99

If you don't want to pay, suck my d1ck
let me call yo moms for that.
IceTrayDaGang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:04 PM #663
Supreme

Quoted: 5912 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 111,932.64
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
nobody asks for it brah!!
Lie #1 - Yes they are and have. Check the dome.

Quote:
why do you keep making it seem like people were asking for yall to fight or something?
Lie #2 - check my sig and the threads in the dome. Countless people asked for us to fight. Check the links in my RbR fight thread.

Quote:
you keep saying we're broke but you're the one begging mofos to pay you lol
Lie #3 - People are asking me for footage. I'm responding by saying "sure no problem. Pay for it on Only fans". If you walk in a store and take a product off the shelf. Are the people at the front counter begging you to pay for said product before you leave the store by merely asking for a payment? I know logic defeats you, but damn, at least try.

That's 3 lies right there. Telling the truth isn't in your DNA phggot

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-14-2019 at 12:08 PM.
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:06 PM #664
Supreme

Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
let me call yo moms for that.
I've heard better mom jokes on the playground. Try again.
Old 06-14-2019, 12:20 PM #665
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5241 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 59,291.14
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
It was entertainment. Do you not understand economics?

Entertainment comes with a fee.

That's besides the point. The fight was almost 5 months ago and you motherfcukers are still asking to see it lol

There's plenty of "free" fights on YouTube for you to take your pick from.

Stop begging to see my video. Get out and be somebody you broke ass b1tch
have I ever asked to watch your "fight"? don't get upset that your attempt to con people into paying for sub par content didn't pan out like you hoped.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:24 PM #666
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3453 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 69,643.22
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Lie #3 - People are asking me for footage. I'm responding by saying "sure no problem. Pay for it on Only fans". If you walk in a store and take a product off the shelf. Are the people at the front counter begging you to pay for said product before you leave the store by merely asking for a payment? I know logic defeats you, but damn, at least try.
Bro the fact that you're comparing your dicks sporting goods parking lot boxing match a 'product' is absolutely ridiculous.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:42 PM #667
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Bro the fact that you're comparing your dicks sporting goods parking lot boxing match a 'product' is absolutely ridiculous.
It's really not. Threads relating to the fight collectively had 50-100k views... I'm on my phone so I can't verify the exact amount, but I know there were collectively over 20k replies and 50-100k views (maybe more).

Most Saturday night fights on boxingscene don't get that many views/replies.

The forum was clearly entertained by our beef. These are facts

Basic economics says you charge a fee for entertainment.

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-14-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Old 06-14-2019, 12:45 PM #668
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7652 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 173,788.42
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

lmao i need to take that chollo mentalist off ignore, what an absolute fruitloop, he actually fought someone off the internet in a car park and is charging PPV for it?
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:50 PM #669
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3604 Post(s)
Lou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond reputeLou Cipher has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 20,666.73
Starting your collection - mathed No Message - sugarsmosley Kov rape Ward into retirement!! keep shutting Ward fans down - Krusher P4P #1 take a boot up yer jacksie, you turd loving hypocrite - WTF Huck! Killa Kov!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed 
No Message - mathed Funny/First Rate Poster - ironmt Lou Kicking Ass - ironmt Spoon23 ALT - Robbie Barrett Proved himself as the real deal - ironmt 

Quote:
Out of curiosity, have you ever seen anyone get KO'd with 14 oz gloves?
Ive seen it happen with 16. Darnell Wilson KOd Aaron Quattrochi in sparring with 16's right in front of me.
Lou Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:51 PM #670
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real King Kong View Post
have I ever asked to watch your "fight"? don't get upset that your attempt to con people into paying for sub par content didn't pan out like you hoped.
For the last 5 months you've been asking why is there a price.

Indirectly, that smells like a nice way of asking to see it free

Share This With Friends

Tags
club, google, mayweather's, reviews, strip, yelp